What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's awesome!

Not just today, but every single day since getting to Dogsbody, meet Karl (Rochie) and Mike, bl**dy brilliant few days, see that massive Halifax, trying to get in, move around and then get out the T.4 Canberra, see the Lightning F.6, Buccaneers, Canberra, Victor, Nimrod and others.....awesome!
I need a holiday!

Well gang, it looks like my luck is finally changing...a little more than a year later. I have finished my move to Plano, Texas from Colorado and within a month have landed a job. I'm now the Foreman over Equipment Production for a company near here and in time I have a good shot at moving up to Director of Equipment Production.

On a side note, I didn't know I would be living near so many poisonous snakes. Since I've been here, I've found seven snakes and of those seven, five of them were Southern Copperheads. I found one of them near my front door... had to dispatch it.

Went walking through down town Plano and saw a small statue of "Betty Boop" on her motor scooter. Immediately thought of Maria. Sorry I've been away for awhile. Didn't have internet access until just recently.

On a side note, I didn't know I would be living near so many poisonous snakes. Since I've been here, I've found seven snakes and of those seven, five of them were Southern Copperheads. I found one of them near my front door... had to dispatch it.

Hey, your in Texas, you need a pair of Cowboy boots. Copperhead skins make great looking boots. Just a thought

Really glad to hear that.

bloody well cheered me up watching you struggle in and out of the canberra old boy

I got the reception hall reserved today for our wedding next year. One less thing to have to worry about. Now I just need to get everything paid for!

Cheered me up? Messy joining my club as yet another poor sucker to overpay for an overly extravagant party called a wedding that nobody will give a $hit about in 10yrs. Welcome to my club, buddy. There's a calming effect when you surround yourself with others at the bottom of the bell curve.

Users who are viewing this thread