What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome back ole friend - you've been missed!!!!!

I also echo the others at the good news of your return. We've all been thinking about you and hope that starter gets you revving again soon.

Well, for once I am really glad because I will NOT have a free beer (see my post on page 3 of the dedicated 'anybody heard of trackend' thread)

Welcome back Track !!!

Spoke my piece about Track...

I just finished stroking a check to The Dept. of The Treasury,
Internal Revenue Service, for my 2007 income taxes. The check
was for thirty-eight dollars !! Off the hook for another year....

Charles

What cheered me up today? Logging on to a reliable service for the first time in ages and seeing Trackend back on the forum!

Welcome back Trackend! Trust you have seen "your" thread and the good wishes and goodwill on it!

Did the NHS leave you 1 of everything down the centreline and 2 of everything on either side?

Good on ya Heinzy! have a ball.

What cheered me up today? Wayne's replies to my questions regarding his Fw 190 model - I was afraid he would take them as personal criticisms, when really I only asked for my own information (I am a huge 190 fan!). It ended up as a bit of a mystery, but I think we both learnt something, especially me. It's great to be a part of this forum, you're a great bunch of guys and gals!

Users who are viewing this thread