What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What cheered me up you ask. It's Friday, I just got payed, and I'm going to buy a new charcoal grill tonight., Gonna cook up some thick, juicy ribeye steaks and maybe some Shrimp tomorrow, throw on a baked potato. Oh, and I'm going to drink the first beers I've had in over a month while doing so.
Diet starts on Monday, but that goes in the "What annoyed you today thread" come Monday.

PAFC stayed in League 2.
Bit of close shave but, the Supergreens made it.
They took over 2,000 fans to Rochdale too.
Well done Arygle and thank you to John Sheridan

I made a couple of silly posts on this site and did not get banned! Hell, I even got a couple of less-than-serious responses and a couple of "likes."
This may seem pitiful to you, but to ME...

A bit delayed, but my letter to the editor concerning the USS Thresher were published. May not seem like much, but I'm pretty happy my stuff can make it past selection! Apologies for the size.
Cal Rec Thresher One.jpg
Cal Rec Thresher Two.jpg
Journal Inquirer One.jpg
Journal Inquirer Two.jpg

Getting to the end of placement. Got everything signed off that needs to be signed off.

Certainly seen and talked to some interesting patients...

Really enjoyed this first 5 week block looking for the next one at the end of the year.

Be good to be back in the GP's next week and too a lesser extent back to lectures...

Last edited:
Just bought one of these for my Gretsch guitar I bought back in December. A left handed Bigsby Tremolo. Look out Jan, I feel some Rock-a-billy music flowing from my fingers in the near future!!!

Attachments

• Bigsby.JPG
    Bigsby.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back