What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More spring sun, the trees are out in leaf, the bluebells are out too. A fantastic day to walk the labradors through Plymbridge woods.
Its a good to be alive day :)

A draw..... I just don't understand how a sporting game can have a draw. It just befuddles this Yank.

Well Bill we had 4 overtime periods to settle it and neither team could net the winning goal, the game was called due to the fact that the A grade game was scheduled to start and we had taken up much of their preparation time trying to get a winner!
First time ever i have played in a 4 overtime period game....

It's stopped snowing, sleeting and raining, and there's a hole in the clouds, with blue sky showing!
This is due to last around four hours - then more rain. But the rain is going to be warmer rain !

Wayne, it's been determined that it's the Christmas banner here on the forum that is creating all this havoc with the weather....

dontchknow.

Took most of the stash of models I've been lugging around for the past 10 years with dreams of building my own Air Force and said the hell with it. Went to a local flea market and within 2 hours had it all sold for $200 cash. Also sold some extra books and junk. Very good day.

This is what my little spot looked like after only 2 hours...

visit 021.jpg

Doesn't do any good to know what he HAD, just will make us wish we were there to pick up some bar-gains!!!!

The sun is out, the River Plym water is clear after the rains and the Labrador's had a whale of a time swimming and running through the woods.
Very theraputic....

Won again in another hard fought game of Lax...

Not laxatives, surely? :lol:

STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Henrik Sedin scored twice as Sweden won the gold medal at the IIHF World Hockey Championship with a 5-1 victory over Switzerland on Sunday.

Erik Gustafsson, Simon Hjalmarsson and Loui Eriksson also scored for Sweden, which became the first country to win the title at home since the Soviet Union in 1986.

Roman Josi opened the scoring for Switzerland, which settled for silver.

It's the first medal for Switzerland at the tournament in 60 years.

Jhonas Enroth made 26 saves for Sweden, while Martin Gerber stopped 22 shots for the Swiss.

Earlier, the United States beat Finland 3-2 in a shootout to win bronze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back