What Cheered You Up Today? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One day, I hope to understand what the heck goes on at Cricket.

:lol: Its like baseball except you only bat twice (or once depending on format) per game and only have to run between 2 points. That and the fact you can hit the ball 360 degrees rather than around 160, oh and its sort of legal to ball (pitch expect it usually bounces) the ball at your head...

Cricket For Dummies Cheat Sheet - For Dummies

Last week of our workplaces "The Biggest Loser" contest. Ends Friday, come Saturday I plan on throwing large quantities of meat in the smoker and then covering it in some home make BBQ sauce. Sop it all up with a big old baked tater, some coleslaw, and baked beans!!! Maybe some home made bisquits soaked in butter.

The sky changed colour to a vaguely-remembered blue, there was a bright light up there, and it wasn't p*ss*ng down! And apparently it's going to stay like that until Sunday, and the air show ! Then back to normal.

:lol: Its like baseball except you only bat twice (or once depending on format) per game and only have to run between 2 points. That and the fact you can hit the ball 360 degrees rather than around 160, oh and its sort of legal to ball (pitch expect it usually bounces) the ball at your head...

Cricket For Dummies Cheat Sheet - For Dummies

Um, do you by chance have "Cricket for Dumb A**es"??????

Ok, when a couple of positions begin with the world "silly" it makes me wonder.

The sky changed colour to a vaguely-remembered blue, there was a bright light up there, and it wasn't p*ss*ng down! And apparently it's going to stay like that until Sunday, and the air show ! Then back to normal.

When I was being educated (sorry, When I were learned) in Kent they used to say that Kent County Council issued grey sugar paper for painting as it saved the children the trouble of painting in the sky.

just check the forecast and it does seem we are going to get a decent day Dogsbody, better than the usual freezing cold and rain where ever we show up !

The sky has turned a rarely seen shade of blue (been gray most of the year) and there is a bright shiney object in the sky that I have not seen for a while. And, to top it all off, it's not RAINING!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back