What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just received an e-mail stating that the custom leather pistol holster and belt for my Ruger Single Ten will be shipped to me no later than next Monday.

Heck, 104%?! If that happened in the UK, no doubt some slimy politician or Civil Servant would decree that you had an over the permitted amount of brain, and would have to return some to the relevant Ministry, or pay extra tax on it!

...or more likely here in the US, share some of your over accomplishments with those who don't try nor care. It's not fare here in the States if you are an 'under achiever'. You just need those who work hard to give you some of theirs.

Sorry H. Your 104% has been reduced to 75% so that the class average is barely acceptable and earns greater federal gov't contributions. Hope this grade leveling encourages you to study harder for future tests so that you can contribute to the remarkably lazy and stoopid society largesse. Oh and please don't forget to pay your taxes.

Received two new P-61 t-shirts and they look awesome. They are black with a pocket on the front. A red spider with an hour glass on it, its back legs running red behind it like dripping paint is on the front. the back has a larger version of the same spider but like it just pulled itself out of a red paint splatter. Written in red is "P-61 Black Widow" There is an excellent picture of a P-61 flying from left to right with a web on the nose and the word, "gotcha". Below, written in white letters, "Along came a spider"

Did I mention they look really awesome and has cheered me up a bit. This shirt is a brand new design that has only just come out on the market and I've got two of the first ones made. \\:D/

Last edited:
...or more likely here in the US, share some of your over accomplishments with those who don't try nor care. It's not fare here in the States if you are an 'under achiever'. You just need those who work hard to give you some of theirs.

Sorry H. Your 104% has been reduced to 75% so that the class average is barely acceptable and earns greater federal gov't contributions. Hope this grade leveling encourages you to study harder for future tests so that you can contribute to the remarkably lazy and stoopid society largesse. Oh and please don't forget to pay your taxes.

A-Fricken-Men...........

Heck, 104%?! If that happened in the UK, no doubt some slimy politician or Civil Servant would decree that you had an over the permitted amount of brain, and would have to return some to the relevant Ministry, or pay extra tax on it!

That bastard Gove already has...its ok to be clever if you rich. If you are poor the dimmer you are the better....

Did you happen to be those who earned the government contributions?

:lol: sorry had to......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back