What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went today to the school my Ana is at, my other two girls and me were looking the Christmas 'show' there (you know, Christmas songs and all). Good to see all of those happy children singing and acting, despite the current realities.

....an almost two hours ghost tour of Edinburgh, visited a few famous places, Greyfriars Kirkyard being one of those, plus two just as famous pubs, 'World's End' and 'Greyfriars Bobby'....beers and whisky has been indulged!

Went today to the school my Ana is at, my other two girls and me were looking the Christmas 'show' there (you know, Christmas songs and all). Good to see all of those happy children singing and acting, despite the current realities.

I have been watching the situation there, (Thanks, B.B.C.!) And I wish you all an end to the strife. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I been sellin' the crap out of a silly little tool. It's a Lazer gun that tells the temperature of whatever it hits.
This is possibly the coolest thing ever in the history of ever!
Suppose you are sitting in you favorite chair, and you notice that the dog hasn't moved in a while. How would you check to see that he is O.K.?
Lazer gun!
Concerned that your beer isn't at the proper drinking temp?
Lazer gun!
Is the old woman still pissed at you?
Lazer gun!
I have sold, like, twenty of these things in the last two weeks, just by being funny.
I looked at the previous sales of these things, and we sold one a year for the last ten years. Now, thanks to me we will probably have a shipment of a thousand.
I don't think I can keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back