What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got some good news after my wife's visit today to her Dr. to have a followup upper GI done. She had a nasty ulcer that was causing her all kinds of other issues. We first went in 6 weeks ago, and after a followup procedure, we got some good news today that the ulcer has healed up quite a bit! She is feeling much better, and they re actually taking her off one of her meds for her stomach. It appears she is on the mend!

It cheered me up (sort of) that is crap of a year is coming to an end.

These past two years since the wreck have really sucked.

Ok, to be more technical:
1 year, 8 months, 25 days since the wreck
or
90 weeks and 4 days
or
634 days
or
15,216 hours
or
912,960 minutes
or
54,777,600 seconds

Well, you get the idea...

Let's hope 2015 is turnaround time David, hoping for the best mate!
...And hope things get better for you this year Dave.
Thanks guys, I sure hope so, too. I know things could actually be worse, but they sure as heck could be alot better, also...

Great action by the French special forces. 3 scumbags down and hostages alive. Eat that IS
I see where the two Algerian brothers (involved in the inital attack) got snuffed by French forces and then the hostage situation from the market isn't turning out as well as hoped, while the four assclown terrorists were taken out, there seems to be a higher casualty rate among the hostages.

I've also read that there is a call to terrorists to "teach France a lesson" that islam doesn't allow free speech.

I certainly hope this idiocy comes to a swift conclusion before more civilians are harmed.

Users who are viewing this thread