What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The level of human's intelligence on this planet is invariable , just the population number changes only.

Two things. Building of a new bridge is about to get started near the town of Trogir, where I work. That will substantially cut the summer traffic jams in Trogir and around.
Second - got myself a new smartphone

You bet The old city (part of Trogir) is an UNESCO's heritage site, and we have plenty tourists from all around the globe, year long. Tourists are also my costumers, especially the ones from Poland - great people all together.
The new bridge will remove plenty of vehicles from traveling next to the old city, thus remove a great deal of noise, vibrations and exhaust gasses. It will be more convenient both for residents and tourists.

Sprained knee isn't as bad as it was last week. Even managed to get a sock on my foot this morning without having to use several expletives in the process. Sunday was a different story, used many of the well known naughty words and a few I made up trying to get a sock on my foot. Full recovery still feels a long ways off though.

Users who are viewing this thread