What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, I know this is not given to everybody. I know so many couples who divorced. I know that it's not something you always have control over and things happen that prevent you form being together for many years. My wife is my soulmate, my power, my driving force. Couldn't wish for a better partner than she is. We've got two beautiful boys. What could I wish more? I'm grateful.

And I'm glad to see people like Wayne, Peter and George, together already over 30 years. Great that this still happens.

Hmm, it's getting too sentimental, let's get back to the aircraft :D

Watched a couple of videos on You Tube. Anaconda Fart Remix and Let one Go as well as Oops I Farted Again. If laughter is the best medicine, then I'm good for the day.

The geese were lost then ?
I've got me coat - again !

Cheered me up finally getting the wings fitted to the Meteor model for the 46 Squadron 100th Anniversary re-union. Only got a touch over three weeks in which to get this, and a 1/72nd scale Meteor finished, and deliver all five models, and I'm now back on track.
Pushing it, but I should get them done just in time !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back