What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We went to grab pizza the other day with the oldest step son.we place the order and received this. I have missed the website. It been a crazy 6 weeks. Last week I was one of the featured speakers at an Adaptive Technology Conference in Austin, Tx. I started in the business 18 months ago. I talked about how adaptive Tai chi and sports allow the disabled populations participate.

Attachments

• IMG_20240613_192653.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2009sp_fea_taichi11.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2
I have a good friend with Parkinsons who recovered a lot of his mobility from doing Tai Chi. Unfortunately he has now lost the ability to do Tai Chi because it is not practical when using a walking frame and the difference in his health is not good to see.

I will send him and our trainer your picture. Hopefully they can work something out.

Tai chi is big in the Parkinson's community. When I get come, I will send you a link to a group that Tai chi with a walker. It can also be done in a chair One of the reasons I been in Tai chi for 30 + years is because of the way it changes people for the good. Well except knight that say Ni!

The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??

All they wanted was a shrubbery.

The Knights Who Say "Ni" did Tai Chi??

All they wanted was a shrubbery.
I think I met Roger The Shrubber.

Users who are viewing this thread