What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good to hear she is coming along Wayne.

What cheered me up today?

Got to 10,000 words on my final year thesis, it is coming along nicely should have it finished soon. Finished most of other uni work for this term (just over half way through a 1500 word essay I'll finish by the end of the week).

Don't know if this is good news or not. Bought a wooden Bow building oven and form for building a Recurve bow from a friend of mine. Now in addition to my other hobbies and passtimes it looks like I will be getting into build Traditional Bows, Recurves and Longbows... And I thought I didn't have enough freetime now!

Glad to hear she is doing better Wayne. Maybe I'll tip the Scotch (not Lucky again) in her Honor tonight.

Thanks fellas..... ...good on ya Gnomey!

Clown speeding through traffic today....disappeared into the distance.....few minutes later...passed him, on the side of the road, Police had nabbed him with a radar gun....F*cking hilarious...

Same thing happened to me and my mates a while back Wayne on the highway between Brisbane and Gladstone. We were egging on this bloke (a P plater) on in his XR6 ute and us in a AU Falcon So here we are annoying him, then a overtaking lane came, and he just gunned it!We were doing about 120 and he roared past us. My mate had the presence to slow down and we passed some coppers and old mate getting pulled over! Since he was doing over 120kms thats instant loss of licence for a P plate driver!

Went to a Union meeting last night and was elected as one of 3 delegates to the National Conference in Washington, DC for 3 days in June! All expense paid and I get my salary - no vacation time to waste as its Union business.

Users who are viewing this thread