What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Found out that I got into two of the history classes that I wanted, Europe Since 1914 and The Islamic World. These are usually meant for upper classmen, like Juniors and Seniors (since I'll be a Sophmore next year), but my teacher said that I have the interest, and the capability, of being able to take these coures. Was really proud of that statement, .
P.S., Gnomey, have a great time skiing, just don't try to be like me and run into a tree ever ten minutes, lol. Dumb question, but where are you going skiing at?

Vertical isn't much only 835-850m (~2700ft) but is enough. Kinda of tired of the terrain now as we have pretty much skied it all now and the park was really slow today because of the weather (warm = slush = slow). Would almost rather ski Utah, got to get some really decent powder in at some point . The scenery is nice though, hopefully have some pics when I get back. Doubt many will be anything special as I haven't been taking my XTi up the hill only a point and shoot, if the weather is nice tomorrow I'll probably take it up and get some park and scenery shots in addition to what I already have.

Got my test results from the last Doctor visit in the mail yesterday. Everything is as it should be. Now instead of seeing him every 3 months I'm back to a 6 month checkup schedule. I hate going to the Doc, so this makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread