What do, or what did you do in the 'mob'?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, I'm amazed at all this fuss - P38, it wasn't a 'joke' in the traditional sense - more a play on words.

It got a much, much bigger woof than I expected, but that's often the way it goes.

If you really want to boil all the remaining humour out of it and pick this to death - the biggest factor in it was the timing. Look at some of Lanc's and C.C's stuff and see how they do it.

It's not as clear cut as that - everybody makes jokes and funny comments, so there's no forum jester per se. That would be very tedious as well.

I was just giving an example of two guys here who write a lot of stuff which is funny.

Another throw-away gag in action!

Attachments

• buttkiss_649.jpg
    buttkiss_649.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 134
P38 Pilot said:
Well its not that, its just really stupid because to me its not even funny. Just one bad joke that people seem to tell whne they're bored.

Thats because you dont understand it yet. Trust me you will find things more funny as you get older.

gentlemen, the boy just needs time, give him a break....think of it, he is on here trying to converse with men and some women that have been around the block....he hasn't really left the front porch yet...

to p-38, remember courtesy is given, respect is earned....what you have in this forum are men that are the 'real deal', not some blowhards or wanna-be's....there are some past servicemen, and some currently serving, from many countries and many branches....one thing to remember, these people will respect an opinion that is intelligently backed up with thought aforehand...not a blank statement....soldiers, sailors and airmen by nature are not easily impressed (which it seems you try to hard at)....so be a boy and take advantage of the vast information on here avaiable....I ALWAYS learn and have learned much on here...and don't be so fast to grow up...being a adult is a pain in the a** most times!!

I'm only 17 BW I just look fifty odd cause Ive had a hard life.
I still know sod all but I'm currently taking an advanced wind up course at the Lesofprimus Sub Aqua College of Diplomacy and Unarmed Combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back