Mine started out as wildimages, I paint wildlife art and have several state hunting and fishing stamps to my credit here in the states, then when I wanted to put together a web page to sell my art someone else had taken that name to sell photography so I had to change. I also have dabbled in aircraft profiles( B5N Kate, Douglas B-18 and now working on the Martin B-10). I also have quite a collection of aircraft images. On the web I've been known as wildr or wildr1. I had to add the one because some sites needed you to add a character so I added the "1". My last name is Bridgford without the "E". So wildr without the "e". My Great, Great, Great Grandfather was David B Bridgford First Virginia Battalion, a Major on Stonewall Jackson's staff Provost Marshall 2nd Corps, Army of Northern Virginia, as a youngster it gave me an interest in history. my father was a P-51 Pilot in the S. Pacific, myself a vet with the 366th TAC Fgtr Wing Viet Nam, Mt.Home AFB then with the Air Guard for Four years, hence the 132nd Ia Guard patch.
View attachment 534006 View attachment 534009View attachment 534010