What has gone wrong here?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Christ, I don't know what to say. What the hell would posses a man to throw his Six year old daughter off a bridge. That bastard better get thrown in jail, then he'll be in a living hell for the rest of his life!!

Agreed with all the sentiments above....horrible, nasty, painful, humiliating, and as slow as possible death is what this guy needs. There is NO excuse for that crap. I pity the poor fool assigned by the court to defend him...

who in the F##k is that crazy shoot him shoot him shoot him
i am 12 so the fear and pain is getting me

I wonder if there were any children in the other cars watching the man throw the girl.
That would be sad, wouldn't it? To see somebody around your own age get treated that way...

If I had the air fare to get to Oz, I do believe that I would be the next person arrested by the Police there. But it would be worth it, just to get a certain job done.

The police say that even though they have seen a lot of tragedies, this one takes the cake.

I'll bet pounds to pence this was about child support

Would it have been safe to jump after the girl if you saw it and were fast enough, or would you walk through the pearl gates when you hit the water, is it deep enough....? Maybe you'd just jump after if you saw it and not think about the latter, IF you were to slow to catch her before he tossed her off the bridge....

This just makes me sad....:(

they should throw him off that bridge and if he survives, throw em again.

we had childmurderers ourselfs recently.
a 20 year old went to a daycare-centre and killed 2 infants and 1 staff member. he wanted to try to kill more, he just walked in there with a groundplan and a bagpack with a fake gun, an axe and he was wearing a bulletproofvest :s
why? they dont know yet, the killer refuses to talk and is in hungerstrike.
the story goes that he is mentally ill and that voices in his head were telling him what to do.
its so sad that people attack the most weak among us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back