What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Both the Iwo Jima films are on DVD tomorrow so gotta rent those Eastwood classics.

Can a grown man watch Transformers? The last film I watched was Shrek 3 and it was a very poor show.

I saw Transformers. If you're expecting the cartoon from way back - you'll be disappointed. There's only about 4 or 5 from each side, and they do not resemble their cartoon likenesses.

Bumblebee is a damn Camaro - is there a worldwide shortage of old bugs? There was a bug right next to the camaro in the scene where Bumblebee first appears.

I don't think a single Deceptacon was what they actually were in the cartoon either...

The Dirty Dozen - great film. Suprisingly, the DVD also included the Sequel as a special feature. The less said about that one the better, although I loved the way the Germans would randomly switch between speaking German and English with a German accent. Although the best bit was the was they landed a C47 in Luftwaffe marking in the middle of a busy German airstrip, and nobody bats an eyelid!

You're not going to believe this, but I havn't been in a movie theater in over
50 years !! The last movie I saw in a theater was "2001 - A Space Odyssey"

Charles

Miloš Forman - Lásky jedné plavovlásky (Loves Of A Blonde) (1965) - 1966 Oscar nomination
s1445403.jpg

Wasn't that crap awful. "Born, bred, water fed..." set the tone right off the bat. :rolleyes:
As a professional chopper pilot, can you explain the odd ending to that movie? Costner and the chump, hanging by the recovery wire which is fraying and snapping..but the chopper pilot maintains a "deadly" altitude. Hollywood.

As a professional chopper pilot, can you explain the odd ending to that movie? Costner and the chump, hanging by the recovery wire which is fraying and snapping..but the chopper pilot maintains a "deadly" altitude. Hollywood.

To tell you the truth - I don't even remember the end of that movie. Sorry! I think I stopped paying attention about halfway through :D

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back