What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The wedding date...It was okay, good for a stressed out monday.

Blazing Saddles used to be the greatest movie alive for years, but the last time I saw it it fell flat for me as well.

Art

Watched "Young Frankenstein" last Friday and its what led me to "Saddles". Young Frankenstein is a gem and priceless!!! When Peter Boyle meets Gene Hackman as a blind man had me on the floor!!

Top Gun

To be honest, never really rated this film very much. All I could think of when watching it was Hot Shots and how those F5's didn't look much like Migs. Oh, and also the fact it was the gayest film I've seen since Interview with a Vampire (also starring Mr Cruise, which is obviously a complete coincidence)

I downloaded it for that reason :twisted: . In the end it was to bad although the main reason it is a 12A is because of the absence of the F-word. The violence and destruction levels are par for the course (on Diehard movies) and the plot isn't too bad, overall it was enjoyable to watch but I wouldn't necessarily pay money to watch it.

ANXBe.png

Last edited:
That was great Cosimo.

Dying to see "28 Weeks" but getting mixed reviews from friends.

Want to see "Die Hard 4" but friends saying over-the-top with action and again a lukewarm reaction.

So I watched "Guns of Navarone" last night.

I really enjoyed 28 Weeks Later. Not as good as Days, but a fine film in its own right.

Last film I watched was Patton. Great stuff, although always thought it ended too quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back