What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mangal Pandey- More than one Enfield rifled musket loading action scenes yet not one primer shown though (That step was skipped every time)...interesting movie in many ways.

La fortuna di essere donna
6304803346.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Grabbed a double feature DVD and watched "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" with Kevin McCarthy and Dana Wynter and "Them" with James Whitmore and James Arness. Nothing like those old '50s sci-fis!

Anchorman - Just.................genius

I grew up in San Diego in the early 70s. There was a Anchorman on the ABC network, Channel 10, named Harold Green and he looked exactly like Ron Burguandy.
I watch it on a airplane with out the sound (Yes, too cheap to buy the earphones) and I mostly spent the flight pin pointing to my wife what areas were in SD and not LA and what was there in the 70s and what wasn't (like where the helicopter landed in front of the convention center at the start wasn't built until the 90s)
I remember the dog scene on the bridge the best, I laughed until I cried on the plane, but when I saw the movie with sound it lost something, so I guess that says where it is on my list, but it did pass a airplane flight very well with no sound,lol.
Art

Sands Of Iwo with the Duke.

Cota, "The Hidden" was that the movie that starts with a carchase and is about shape changing aliens? That was a gem of a movie. "I want this car!" :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

• A4K
Back