What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw? (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Goodwood! Pure P-O-R-N for any car, motorcycle and aviation enthuiast! Oh, yeah....plenty of excellent "Breaking News" applicants....8)

The Ten Commandments"

Attachments

• ten.jpg
    ten.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 89
Once that I heard that Black Hawk Down didn't hold true to what actually happened I lost my desire to see it. Seen the rest of them numerous times though. Saving Private Ryan was a good movie along with The Guns of Navorone. Not sure I got that rite.

I thought the movie was accurate enough. True, there was some stuff missing from the movie, such as the rangers accidentely firing on Delta during the raid, and the fact that Super 68, the C-SAR bird, was hit with an RPG, not small arms fire. Still, I watched the movie, and was entertained. Mark Bowden's book still covers more about the event, though.

9th company, about a russian infantry co in afganistan, has been descibed as russians "platoon".
great movie lots of scenes with real "hinds" not puma's rigged to look like Mi 24's

i saw a similar movie like that but its called "Rota 9" is this by any chance the same movie?

i recently saw ALF again, i just cant get enough of that movie and of the series :p

The Great Escape...never tire of watching this one!:D

I wonder why they replaced Bram van der Stok with an Aussie (Sledwich) in that film? Takes it all down for us Dutchmen, one of our warheroes was seemingly not good enough. The other two real people who escaped, the two men from Norway were also replaced by Commenwealth types for one reason or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back