What is your people tolerance like?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Polite, friendly and considerate people are fine. The rest, which seem to be the majority these days, are a waste of rations, and should be disposed of to a secure colony out of reach of the nice people in the World. (top of the list being Politicians and high-ranking local Government d*ck heads).

I cannot say that I dislike people. Personally I find them endlessy facinating. There are billions of us, totally aiike in almost all respects with the same identical problems to solve yet there are billions of different solutions to those same problems. I am an invetrate people watcher (ALL people, not just young nubile females through windows). That being said an equally large number really PO me and I wish several times a day that I'd had taken the rocket-launcher attachment option for the Jeep. Let's talk about MO drivers on I-44 who own the passing lane even though they're traveling at 55-60mph. Then we have MO AR pickup truck drivers, minivan drivers, and any beige-colored car. Apparently pickups and the rest sold in those two states have a motor limiter preventing speed in excess of 50mph.
Next parents with small children in restaurants who feel that the restaurant is a giant playground. A quick foot in the aisle has brought down many of these little critters generally on their front teeth. Just a hobby of mine

I am slightly worried that I find people, other than my own family, so ****ing annoying.
We are planning a train trip to Cannes Nice from London. The prospect is exciting but, sitting with other people for 8 hours is not...
Well, 12 hours really, 4 from Plymouth to London and 8 from London to Cannes.
How much do you get for murder in France?

I suppose that in my younger years, I had better things on my mind than social attention (women, cars, women, sports, women, work, women) so alot of the stupid sh!t that humanity was up to escaped my notice...unless we went to bars and watched drunks, which is great fun, especially betting on which dumbass would fall out of thier barstool first.

Anyway, being older now has slowed me down enough that I can take a look around me and see that people somehow defy the laws of natural selection...

1043992_687205541308902_1726054064_n.jpg

;)

I started reading this thread and then I thought : "Why the hell am I reading this crap? Why on earth would anyone think that I would waste my time reading other peoples' comments? What dingbat decided to ask such a dumb question in the first place? I have better things to do!"

Back to my nap. Y'all keep the noise down out there, you hear?!

I started reading this thread and then I thought : "Why the hell am I reading this crap? Why on earth would anyone think that I would waste my time reading other peoples' comments? What dingbat decided to ask such a dumb question in the first place? I have better things to do!"

Back to my nap. Y'all keep the noise down out there, you hear?!

Now That is just Nasty!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna turn the TV up real loud!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

WWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back