What is your people tolerance like?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Distraction time, guys! :D

d3090259b854d59bbb6f55134332ecb2.gif

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Distraction time, guys! :D

OK, OK already, I'm awake!
I have decided that I like Bikerbabe. The rest of you - intolerable!

<Wife walks in> Honest Dear, this is the site about airplanes! I have no idea how that picture got there. No, no Dear, I wasn't trying to copy it. Really!

pretty much all my life i have been in some sort of customer service position. i grew up in a family business, had a few business' of my own, worked for other companies where i had to field complaints and solve issues. i guess i am tolerant in the respect i dont tell people to eat $#!T and die of F*** off....although that is what i am thinking...but i play nice. i look forward to the day i retire and do not have to hold my tongue with customers, employees, and upper management....down side is i will probably get beat up a lot more than i do now.

I have lost most of my tolerance for stupid, but in the same sense I have learned to feel sorry for them.

BikerBabe, You're just too much girl. N4521U, quit egging her on man. She's going to eventually post something that will get us into real trouble............or maybe even kill us if we look at it too long.

I'm just sayin', Jeff

Generally I'm a very tolerant and patient person but I get more and more concerned at the lack of respect, consideration, though and discipline of people today, be they young or old.

The little courtesies of life have gone out the window.

Generally I'm a very tolerant and patient person but I get more and more concerned at the lack of respect, consideration, though and discipline of people today, be they young or old.

The little courtesies of life have gone out the window.

Yeah well, pull your pants up! Ain't nobody got time for that!! :)

I grew up around mean old bastards and people pretty much gave them a wide berth. Just a look from them would earn them top customer service, no one would cut in front of them in a line and the list goes on. Once, a guy smarted off in the watering hole (ok, the Moose Lodge) where the guys were having a snort, and my stepdad stood up while staring at the clown, who stopped in his tracks and shut up right quick. My Stepdad sat back down, still eyeballing the loudmouth. A little while later a round of drinks showed up at the table for everyone with an apology relayed by the bartender.

I remember one time, a neighbor's dog was barking for what seemed like hours and my Uncle Earl went over to the neighbor's house...the neighbor saw him coming and ran out back, grabbed the dog and pulled it inside. By the time my Uncle got to his door, the neighbor was apologizing profusely and my Uncle never said a word.

I've always admired this quality and aspire to follow in thier footsteps, I have a ways to go yet, but I'm workin' on it :thumbleft:

The best example of intolerance was when Spock turned the idiot and his radio off on the bus, in San Francisco!

I have never been afraid to let someone know I was unhappy with their treatment of older adults. Too many stories to list here!

I have re read this thread and am really really trying today to be nice and to be a people person.

Deeeep breath ' I like people...'I like people'...'I like people'....

Not working...

Ummm

Say it faster?

'I like people'...'I like people'...'I like people'...

'I like people'
'I like people'
I like people'
I like people'
I like people'
I DO like people'
'I do....'
'Do I?'

oh.. bollocks.

'the more people I meet, the more I love my dog'..dogs in my case.
You are right :)

This one f****** b**** in the London Underground I would've seriously punched her in the face if I were near her two seconds she accused 3 separate people including me of trying to pick pocket her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back