What is your people tolerance like? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Have been on this forum for 7 years, last few months with bacon and all...... My tolerance must be pretty good, no?

Good for you!
Then again, if you were a vegetarian, the bacon comments would have pushed you over the edge long ago.

Me, I have developed a maniacal laugh that makes people leave me alone.
Muhahaha, MuuuHaaHaaHaa, MuuHaaHaaHaa!

edited to add: Due to health concerns and a survival instinct, I would not, however, use my laugh on Evangilder. Especially if he has beans on his breath! (see post #33, last paragraph).

Last edited:
Good for you!
Then again, if you were a vegetarian, the bacon comments would have pushed you over the edge long ago.

Me, I have developed a maniacal laugh that makes people leave me alone.
Muhahaha, MuuuHaaHaaHaa, MuuHaaHaaHaa!
well, I AM vegetarian, but only if they serve it with a good slice of meat.

well, I AM vegetarian, but only if they serve it with a good slice of meat.
Well, how about that! Me too!

I guess that now I should delete some of the ugly things that I have posted about you all over the interwebs.:oops:

This one f****** b**** in the London Underground I would've seriously punched her in the face if I were near her two seconds she accused 3 separate people including me of trying to pick pocket her

Just tell her 'sorry love, you won't even get that much of a sex life' :)

B-17engineer: This one f****** b**** in the London Underground I would've seriously punched her in the face if I were near her two seconds she accused 3 separate people including me of trying to pick pocket her
I'd tell her to provide proof in a hurry or there'll be serious consequenses, otherwise STFU...

yeah and they are all on the underground !!!!

my sympathies Harrison, i absolutely hate going down there so many dickheads !

jumped on a train once expecting my wife and daughter to be behind me but ended facing a guy who was getting a quiet word from his girlfriend about pushing the lady and child out of the way to get aboard "bloody tourists, dont they know its the law of the jungle here." he says.

"Hi love i"say to my wife.

as i watch all the colour drain from his face as as i stare at him from 4 inches on the packed train.

his girlfriend apologized to my wife and 15 mins later as i went to get off he was physically shaking and i dont think he blinked once so i whispered in his ear "your girlfriend just saved your life mate" then my wife told him " i was so tempted to give my husband the green light to f****g rip your head off" and my wife never swears ever !

i am not the most imposing specimen but this low life was as scared as i ever saw anyone.

and that's only 1 of the few altercations i have had in my countries capital, never can last more than 3 days down there !!

London, and other major cities, transport system invits that middle distance stare where no one is looking at anyone if you understand me.
You can always tell the tourist as they stare....
Mind you with the amount of ****ing nutters we have I'd be suprised if they didn't :)

Journey to Plymouth Harrison...the air is clean and the beer cheaper. :)

I'm not a world traveler but I have been to a number of "cities" here and abroad and my observation is that except for their location thy are basically al the same. As to the why I would suggest that large groups of human assure anonymity thus whatever you do or say to another there is no accountability 99.99% of the time it is "mob psychology" pure and simple. Think of the interstate, giving the finger, tailgating, cutting in front, are all common, you're never going to see those people again. The subway story from Karl, the cretin never expected to be confronted by a male. He had shoved a woman and child and tourists to boot. Small town cops who prey on "out-of-staters" 'cause they know they are not coming back to challenge almost any ticket and if they do it's cousin Bob the magistrate.
While there are many, many good and kind beople everywhere the vast majorty of us are going to act like jerks if we know we can get away with it

there is also the @$$hole theory too. @$$holes get away with a large percentage of their antics...why? because they are A-holes! they arent worth beating up because of what they are....you know you cant change who they are...its not worth getting into an argument with them. they just plain arent worth any off your effort unless they REALLY, REALLY P!$$ you off. now.... if they issued a license...like a tag for deer hunting where you could bag one A-hole year the gene pool might clean up a little. you shoot you one...clip the tag to its ear and take them to the ranger station where they weigh the carcass and count the teeth....take a couple measurements. after which you are free to stuff and mount the head for over your fireplace or man cave. tho i am not nor ever have been a hunter but i probably would participate in this sport. i would just have to watch as it might get complicated if i shoot a D***head by mistake. so guess like a buck and doe license we would need an A-hole tag and a D***head tag. i would vote for a presidential candidate who had this on their platform. A-holes will always be A-holes...and unfortunately breed little a-holes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back