What kind of pets do you have? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, they are lazy and just lay there like a big woolly rug, mine (we have two of them) lies on the back of the couch, or should I say takes up the back of the couch, and when I am asleep on the couch he looks at me and thinks "Ah a daddy cuddle" then jumps off the back straight onto my stomach, well just imagine what 2 and a half stone feels like landing on you when your asleep. uhhhhff,

Yes Maine Coons are the Largest domestic cat that you can buy, and my two have got fantastic personalities, although they are brothers they are as different as Chalk Cheese

Cats 32.JPG
poppy yuki my destroyers of models.

Well I just have ordinary cat, but with a special personally like no other. Likes to crawl up on our shoulders and curl around our necks, licking our hair, and then it's just docile like no other cat I've seen. You can basically do everything you want to it and it just wont bite or scratch you.

Here is a few more pics that I took of my cat today. I thought she just looked cute as hell laying like that in the sun. Tomorrow when I feed my snake again, I will try and take some pics of that endeavor. :lol:

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

Until not so long ago I had three dogs. The oldest was Rocky (on the photo the large white one with black spots). I found him abandoned in the street as a pup one cold winter and took him in. He was a great pet and spend 12 years with us. Died of cancer in January last year.

So, now I have only two dogs: little black 12 year old dachshund called Jerry and Rocky's daughter 8 year old Libbie...

Attachments

• Copy of 008.jpg
    Copy of 008.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
To start this off i don't like cats I believe they are useless however this PM when I arrived home from work the "old lady" :cry:adopted a kitten for the 3 yr old , who wanted to name him Cat , mom decided this wasn't very good and was pushing for "precious":oops: I convinced the kid to opt for Zippy and thats the only thing I won on this ordeal

update on wolfies -

Sequence showing group of pups at two months, then older hounds loafing in front yard, then a pasture walk with puppies at 6 months and then our old grand damme's at 8 years on the Oregaon Coast.

Attachments

• scariff_grania_coast2_2003.jpg
    scariff_grania_coast2_2003.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 192
  • packmaster Cat -nov06.JPG
    packmaster Cat -nov06.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Da pack-jul06.jpg
    Da pack-jul06.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 148
  • another pile of pups3.jpg
    another pile of pups3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 164
  • a pile-sep4.jpg
    a pile-sep4.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 152
None.
I grew up in a house full of animals, though - we've had cats, fish, squirrels, rabbits, gerbils and guinea pigs, so I'm used to having animals around.
Nowadays I just give my love of animals to my friend's dogs and cats. :)

I have two dogs.
A Female shepard mix named Sheba that is almost 17 years old and a minature Male sheltie named Rex who thinks he is a German Shepard.
That is as long as whoever he is barking at is on the outside of the house.

The picture is Sheba. :)
I don't know what started it but whenever we give her a cookie she walks around teasing Rex with it before she eats it.
When Rex was a puppy she used to drape her paws over him and hold him down when he got too unruly. :lol:
She was never mean but she did let him know who was the boss.

Wheelsup

Attachments

• Sheba.JPG
    Sheba.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 198
I have a Rott name Lexi. She is one of the best family dogs I have ever had either growing up, or with my own family.

Attachments

• P1030467-1.JPG
    P1030467-1.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 177
  • LEXI-1.jpg
    LEXI-1.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 198

Users who are viewing this thread

Back