What kind of pets do you have?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a yellow cat named Baxter...I like very down-to-earth, easy going cats. :) He fetches, comes when he's called, (tries to) protect me, and will head straight to the bedroom if I mention the word "bedtime".

Good little buddy. :)

Had a cat like that an orange Tabby more like a dog than a cat.He would follow along into the woods and take off after the rabbits and squirrels just like a dog.The only cat I really liked.I now have an 85lb female Retreiver and she is now 8yrs old,my side kick.Kevin

Wolfhounds in their natural environment - either watching over human puppies or riding herd on parties

Attachments

• watchwolfie and Catie-medium.jpg
    watchwolfie and Catie-medium.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 179
  • Scariff holds court-medium size.jpg
    Scariff holds court-medium size.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 187
  • scariff and bone-5mo_smaller.jpg
    scariff and bone-5mo_smaller.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 178
  • scariff and Morgan love bill.JPG
    scariff and Morgan love bill.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Scariff and friend.JPG
    Scariff and friend.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Wolfhunds rock!

I have a one eyed Husky named Odin (cat did it to him as a puppy), a Yellow Lab named Brandi, a bird named Baby that came with the wife, and an evil cat named Chance whom is plotting against me.

I guess I am one of the very few. I do not have a pet. The wife says we're going to get a female beagle after we
retire........ whenever that is....

Charles

CC....beagles are awesome! You won't regret it one bit! Cats are great, too....I'm particularly fond of the breed known as "BBQ", with buffalo sauce and some Ranch dressing, a side of mashed potatoes, and a thick slab of garlic bread.

Beagles are cool but remember some dogs are working dogs, beagles ,border collies, etc etc. They need alot of run time and excersise or they have a tendency of becoming bored which leads to destruction of the household, Just a heads up to future pet owners cause I've been there done that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back