What kind of pets do you have?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's our gang - all five of them. :) The big one on the right weighs in at slightly over 25 pounds!

That squirrel just to the left of the christmas tree on the patio is probably saying. "Hey guys! WASSUP! Glass is a B$TCH ain't it!"

Attachments

• Cats2.jpg
    Cats2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 189
This is Shyloh.

Found him in the middle of the road, at midnight, just outside RAF Akrotitri in Cyprus way back in Feb 2000. He'd been dumped by a local because he was no good as a hunting dog (scared S**tless of any loud noise or even the buzzer on the dishwasher so absolutely no good around guns or things that go bang in the night !) wearing a puppy collar that was about seven sizes too small !.

Here he is in Star Wars mode complete with lazer vision eyes and a 'waggy tail' walk on part in 'Star Wars 24 :lol:'

Attachments

• Shyloh.JPG
    Shyloh.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 178
This is one of our African grey parrots Holly Boo. She is very much a ladies bird and only tolerates me if I have a treat for her.
She does talk but only in a very quiet voice with her back to you.
Parrotphotos029.jpg

This is our other AG Hugin. My OH spotted him in a pet shop all hunched up looking very sorry for himself. He has a wonky leg which was broken as a chick. He can fly but every landing is a crash. He has a wide vocabulary and is very vocal especially in the morning and when there is something on the lunatics lantern your trying to watch
Parrotphotos040.jpg

This is Roxy a red Staffie we were given as she didn't get on with their other dog. When we got her she was totally deaf through untreated canker which we now have under control and she has her hearing back, the slightest rustle of cellophane
and suddenly you are very popular.
DSCF0345.jpg

This is Kaz our Alsatian along with the OH sisters Jack Russel Todd
DSCF0337.jpg

This is Shyloh.

Found him in the middle of the road, at midnight, just outside RAF Akrotitri in Cyprus way back in Feb 2000. He'd been dumped by a local because he was no good as a hunting dog (scared S**tless of any loud noise or even the buzzer on the dishwasher so absolutely no good around guns or things that go bang in the night !) wearing a puppy collar that was about seven sizes too small !.

Here he is in Star Wars mode complete with lazer vision eyes and a 'waggy tail' walk on part in 'Star Wars 24 :lol:'

As Yoda would say:
"HHmmmm, Darth Shiloh, it is!"

Was going to start a new thread but it occured to me that somwhere someone must have started a pet thread. Went to Tenn. a couple of days ago to meet with a breeder that had two pups for sale. Here is my newest "girl". Saoirse is an Irish Wolfhound puppy. She just turned 5MO old. She weighs about 40lbs and is 24in tall at her shoulders.

Attachments

• P1020303R.jpg
    P1020303R.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 150
  • P1020306R.jpg
    P1020306R.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 161
  • P1020308R.jpg
    P1020308R.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 151
I have a pet rabbit of dubious ancestry. He was about three years old when he was given to us, and because he had only one testicle they had named him "Uno". We didn't like that, so we changed his name to "Buddy". We've had him three or four years, and he has still not really taken to us. He knows his name because he will look when you call him. But he will not come to you unless you have something to eat in your hand. He is a house rabbit, with his cage and a four by three foot pen, in the laundry room. He's potty trained, which is a good thing for an inside rabbit. He does not like to be picked up, tho.

The pic's were taken when he was in his outside hutch.

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_1534.JPG
    DSC_1534.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_1535.JPG
    DSC_1535.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 164
I have two aquariums one unheated and one tropical.

The unheated one has a long-finned zebra Danio and a normally finned one that once disappeared and I later found stuck around the back of the filter system and very thin, several White cloud mountain Minnows and three freshwater shrimps that love cucumber slices.

The tropical tank has a different species of freshwater shrimps that eat all day and night it seems, an assassin snail called "Killer" (small species of Whelk) that eats other very small snails that can pop up from bought in plants and some Neons who call me "Dave" (for instance "Dave! Dave! there's an Elephant with a shell in the tank!)

" Foul, Evil Creature" inherited from my grandson when he and his mom moved to North Carolina.
Ed

Attachments

• DSC05757.jpg
    DSC05757.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 186
Viking, everyone knows that an enraged rabbit can take down a man in full armor in a few seconds
RA, a full grown male Wolfhound will easily reach 7ft and a female about 6ft and about 125lbs

Attachments

• MP 2 7.jpg
    MP 2 7.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 200
  • IrishWolfhoundGrainneFrankGrainne.jpg
    IrishWolfhoundGrainneFrankGrainne.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 197
:thumbleft: Mad props to the Monty Python references (and blatant screenshots!)!!!!

Mike, yep...those are HUGE dogs! Thus the "tank" reference. Although, I guess "mine-layer" would be more appropriate....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back