What's on The Workbench

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lots of projects and so little time

IMG_2649.jpg

There hasn't been much time for modeling lately. Today we had another snowstorm which dropped about a foot of snow on us. Well after the days events settled down it was 10:30 before I got to the bench. Surprisingly I found the energy to do some work on Old 666. I hope to update that build thread later.

As you can see I have a few other projects going on at the same time.

1- Is the JU52 Minesweeper
2- Me262 night fighter. That's the canopy sitting on the right wing
3- Boulton Paul Defiant
4- Old 666
5- Typhoon
6- External Fuel tanks, landing gear and elevator for the 262
7- Top turret for Old 666
8- Spree trees for the 262
9- Molson beer cap.

IMG_2676.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone

This is one that I finished about 15 years ago in Germany, unfortunately the trip home and time have not been too kind and although most of it is there all the prop blades are MIA. Its a Hasegawa 1/32 built OOB and I would like to try and save it perhaps adding more detail, belts, brake lines and gear door actuating arms but without a prop I am a bit stuffed, have looked online but not found anything so far. So if anyone knows where I can get a spare and can give me a heads up I'll be very grateful
Aircraft038.jpg
[/IMG]
Aircraft039.jpg
[/IMG]
Aircraft040.jpg
[/IMG]
Aircraft041.jpg
[/IMG]

Can't be 100% sure, but I think I saw a prop at Hannant's site. I've snapped off a couple of blades on mine too, but hopefully can pin them in place.

Glad to hear you found a prop mate.
I've only just noticed - the ammo belts and tracks are the wrong way around! The top one is facing the right way, but should be at the bottom, and the botom one is facing the wrong way, and should be in the other wing. They should come out without a problem, but if they get damaged, let me know, as I should have at least one side spare, not having used them on my model. I think I might have used part of one for something else though.

Glad to hear you found a prop mate.
I've only just noticed - the ammo belts and tracks are the wrong way around! The top one is facing the right way, but should be at the bottom, and the botom one is facing the wrong way, and should be in the other wing. They should come out without a problem, but if they get damaged, let me know, as I should have at least one side spare, not having used them on my model. I think I might have used part of one for something else though.

Good catch Terry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back