When..... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
...was the last guy, bloke, MAN movie of any quality made, the one which doesn't have any lovey-dovey every 5 seconds? I've got the feeling that those in Hollywood or F*nnywood are unable to turn out any good flicks for us lads with hair on our b*lls, one that doesn't give you the usual B-Movie feeling....

There's a channel on Sky, called Movies 4 Men, but most of them, in my honest opinion, are nothing but B-stuff....annoying!

Saving Private Ryan comes to mind. Not too much "Lovey-Dovey" action in that one. Don't go to many movies anymore as they just seem to be making the same old tired stuff with different titles and actors in them.

Looks like Jessica Biel will be cast in the A-Team movie so there will not doubt be some sort of "lovin" going on. I guess I won't complain about that though;)

When they did the new version of Pearl Harbor, they knew it wouldn't sell without an "R" rating. So in the beginning of
the movie they have this couple making out on the floor of the hanger. All this, just for a rating !!

Guess that's why I like the History Channel.....

Charles

What about a really good airplane movie!!!! We need a great movie just about airplanes and their pilots, similar in style and tone to the Band of Brother's series. A movie about warplanes, and not stupid romances were the airplanes are just props.... Man that would be great

What about a really good airplane movie!!!! We need a great movie just about airplanes and their pilots, similar in style and tone to the Band of Brother's series. A movie about warplanes, and not stupid romances were the airplanes are just props.... Man that would be great

Amelia Earhart movie opens in a few weeks, does that count;)

Well shoot, for an airplane, I can't think of one that doesn't have any of the romance crap Hollywood churns out. Be interesting if they did a mini series about the Allied squadrons in Singapore, or of the Japanese side of it.

The Ploesti Raid 2011

Now to find the money to produce it. :(

Dood!!!! SERIOUSLY???? Oh, man, I'll be there opening night for that one!

"Letters From Iwo" wasn't too bad. And the raw testosterone of "We Were Soldiers" more than makes up for the mistake of casting Madeline Stowe. Hmmm...other than that, they seem to be trying to get women to come to ALL movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back