Winter Olympics Torino 2006

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well i was for the finns as well...

glad that Cz won the bronze, at least... they played the Swedes like pussies... what a shitty game...

and Katerina Neumannová won the Gold, but I probably wrote that before...

and I played hockey on sunday, damn good game, i made some good bodychecks - always feels great when you hit someone and stand it... i scored many many goals also... :D

Im still pretty heart broken about Canadas mens team being taken out early but our womens team just wasted through the competition like they werent even there to pick up the gold.

I'm neighbours with an ex enforcer who was born and played on Long Island called Val James played about 15 games in the show he was called the Mohamed Ali of Hockey

I was kinda hoping they would of had some nude ice-climbing this past winter games as they had talked about it 4 years earlier but alas nothing .........

one can only hope

I was kinda hoping they would of had some nude ice-climbing
I'd actually rather watch nude female curling than ice climbing.... Just think of those titties jiggling whilst pumping those brooms......

Attachments

• zzzzzzxxjiggle1_208.gif
    zzzzzzxxjiggle1_208.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,581
no, she is exactly 21 and over

and Les, the advantage of a non-refereed hockey is that you can be a dick... anyway it wasn't that much improved hockey, we just played on a frozen pond near Prague... so no borders, no lines, just junk-nets we brought by a car...

Attachments

• tnnn052005_hokej_185.jpg
    tnnn052005_hokej_185.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 225
boobs ...... where ?

actually Les it would be a blue a**, but heck I'd have her strapped in with her seat harness :lol: she isn't going anywhere unless I say so.

Red Ass ! hey I resemble that remark bah ........

Attachments

• erichs_red_ass_461_184.jpg
    erichs_red_ass_461_184.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 625
lesofprimus said:
Dude, why u stealin my thunder Pisis??? Only I have the authority to post jiggling boobies....

I didn't steal it, just reposted - in this situation it was for free ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back