Working on a Stuka.........

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wurger wd -40 is good for alot of stuff, but i just thought it would be a tip thats all so dont get smart, ps does poland have a airforce, or is it still burning on the ground from sept 1939, see be nice, and others will be nice too you

Hey new guy, calm down. Wurger is real nice guy and he meant no offense in anything he said so dont go around insulting people when you dont even have 10 posts yet.

Search the forum and get a feel for the site and its members...

ok will try that on my p-40 im doing got the cockpit done , no kids so i get time , plus the girlfriend dont mind if i do them , keeps me from trouble , i also got a couple of tanks too do just finished a m-60A3 your stunka looks good i hand painted mine too then airbrushed the bottom of it , i get pertty picky on the cockpit, all i also use durham wood puddy for the cracks and shapeing it sands good and no cracks thanks for the info tom randy

sorry ment no offense to anyone , and wurger sorry, and yes im new, so i didnt know how too take it, anyways i get alot of dust in my garage , and my models are hung up everywhere, along with other stuff, so i was messing aroung cleaning them and thought i would try it and to my surprize it worked good it does make it shiney but i wipe of the excess and the models even after 2 years look good, and it seems not too effect the paint or the decales any.

:lol: That's funny. :lol:

Do you know the joke about the English guy who tried to order two cups of tea to his hotel room number 22 in Poland?

It can be difficult to translate the joke into English but here is...

An Englishman tries to order two cups of tea to his hotel room.So he phoned to the hotel servis room and said:
" Two tea to room two two.
The answer was " param param param pam pam"

ok will edit for now on , thanks , tom my ju87 was of the italian ju87, regita had a contract too build ju87 for the italian airforce , but i put german markings on it , something about italian ju 87 seem like it didnt inspire fear, but i have read some about the italian airforce and they seemed too rotate there units very often and in that they didnt have alot of exsperance, and when they were getting it then they would rotate out, makes you wonder

yes they were made from the german company, but regtia put them togeather from the crates they were shipped from, , but as far as said in the book i got regtia put them togeather , not unless the book is wrong

I am not aware of any sources that state that the Ju87 was supplied to Italy in crates. I have seen that all of the Ju87s were built by Weser and Junkers.

Do you remember the name of the book?

tom

yep its called italian air forcesfrom 1928 to 1945, copyright in the book is 1956 from a.l burt, its the only time ive seen that , maybe the guy was wrong dont know , maybe he was filling up the page , but i thought that if spain made he 111 and ju 52 that why would,nt italy do it too and also it is know that fiat and messersmitt worked on a fighter togeather , cant remember the name of it but i got it somewhere in all the books i got

Joy may be right but I'm not sure of the circumstances. I do recall a pic in one of my books with a Ju 87 in a crate sans wings. Will try to find it.

WD 40 is a new one on me for model preservation.

well i wouldt call it preservation, but it does work , have too take pics and put them on the site , tom,njaco, have you ever seen ju87 in finish markings , i got a pic of one from 44 , i think it was taken after the fins treaty with russian then had too kick the germans out of finland , maybe it was captured or something

Was that the one with skiies? I seem to recall that pic too. Like I posted want to do a winter type Stuka and if Finland had one, that may seem to be a project for me. 8)

yep thats it its a black white one , ive seen it on the web too somewhere when i was lookin for information that i store in my head

Hey whats up fellas. Just posted a few minutes ago... I too am building a Stuka. Its a 1/24 motha! Its a old MPC kit from about 20 years ago. Which means I'm going to have to make alot of new parts. Not a problem. I'm a restorer for The Barber Vintage Museum in Bham Alabama so I'm use to working with the old stuff! Anyway, have you guys got any Stuka connections? Thanks

Dr.V

Haven't gotten as far as even starting my Stuka - still have a Fw 190, Hs 129 and a Hellcat to finish then want to start a Fw 200. I have the motorized Stuka but its from the 60s and I'm wary of even starting it. Melancholy.

There was a Junkers site that was pretty good but I don't have the link. Try Google for "Junkers" and it might still be up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back