Yokosuka K5Y CGI Project

It just looks so real, amazing job!
 
Thanks, David!

Plan85.JPG
 
After seeing this I'm surprised you don't work for big-budget production companies helping them to model planes for their big CGI battle scenes. Excellent work on it and now I want to try out some 3d modelling for myself!
 
Great work again Shinpachi, a master at work, cheers.
 
Thanks again everybody for many encouraging words!
Frankly, I thought one year would be enough to complete this project and not ending yet :smile:

Plan86.JPG
Plan87.JPG
 
Awesome work my friend!
 
More images will follow. Thanks.

Plan89.JPG
 
Wonderful job, Shinpachi!

This orange color brings to mind a question. Was the orange color for training purposes?

I have also seen wartime aircraft photos that also showed an orange color for the underside of certain aircraft...was this also to indicate training, or was it was test aircraft only?
 
:cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back