Allright lets see:
While deployed to Kosovo we were asked by another Company Commander if we could fly him and his soldier on his soldiers reenlistment flight. Ofcourse we agreed to do so since we were allready going to be out doing a training flight in the NOE area.
After we preflighted the aircraft the Commander and his soldier came out to our aircraft and we gave them a passenger brief and the Commander asked us if he could hang the American flag over rear bulkhead so a picture could be taken in flight and if we could do a high hover over the Camp so that it would be in the background as well. We told him no problem.
After the soldier gets in the aircraft his commander than secretly comes over to us and asks us to give his soldier a "real" ride as a reward for reenlisting in the Army. We told him we will see what we can do.
So anyhow we get up to the high hover and the whole reenlistment ceremony is conducted and pictures and congratulations are made. We then turn out to the NOE training area. We are at about 2000ft and as we enter the pilot pulls us down into a dive and we start yanking and banking through the NOE area.
Now mind you we are not doing anything really crazy just a normal NOE flight. Well okay we might have been a bit aggressive because the Commander wanted us to give his soldier a "ride".
Anyhow about 2 minutes into the "ride" I notice a nasty smell. It smelled like sandwiches. I could really smell the white bread, cheese, and mayo. I then asked "Who the hell was eating lunch during a flight like this" because we were yanking and banking.
I then feel a tap on my shoulder from the other crew chief and he points back to the row of seats. I immediatly look at the soldier. I expected to see him puking his guts out. Nope, he was enjoying his flight with a big smile on his face and laughing and screaming to the ride. I then draw my attention to the "tough" commander and he is puking into a black trash bag!
Not just puking but projectile vomiting into the trash bag...
I let the pilots know and we pull up out of area and head back to camp. As soon as we set down on the pad the commander jumps out of his seat and takes off running.
We returned his M-16 to him in his office about an hour later....
He had completely forgotten it in the aircraft!
Tomorrow you will get the story about the Dildo on the nose door....