Your prayers (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes RA, my condolences to you and family members. Always a sad time to go thru. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear that, Rabid. I remember the feeling not too long ago about my own dad. A friend told me I'm now a member of the club. Not that we want to be. Remember him in the best light and my prayers to you and your family.

Best of prayers from here mate. But you'll see him again some day, that is my belief at least.

Still, in all of this, God is still a God of miracles. Please don't stop praying!!!!

Yes, God is a God of miracles....I will be praying for your father.:)
Dear RA, Will keep your Father in my prayers! I know how you must feel right now! I lost a Daughter to cancer in 2001. God Bless!Tell your Father to hang in there Lots of people on this site will be praying for him and your family!

Dear RA, Will keep your Father in my prayers! I know how you must feel right now! I lost a Daughter to cancer in 2001. God Bless!Tell your Father to hang in there Lots of people on this site will be praying for him and your family!
I am still praying Rabid Alien.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back