1/48 Mosquito B Mk IV - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep. So here's the finished product. Two aluminum, two black with heavy wear.

13062701.jpg

13062702.jpg

13062703.jpg

Cheers fellas. Terry, I may leave the bombs off as they might obscure a lot of stuff.
Ah! The bomb carriers were normally attached to the bombs first, then the whole lot winched into the bomb bay. However, if the model is depicting immediate post operation, then the empty carriers would still be in position in the bomb bay.

If you had a bomb cart, you could place a bomb and an attached carrier alongside the plane. Like waiting to "bomb up"?
A bit of work.

In which case the carriers would not be in the bay. I don't know but for some reason I love looking at dioramas but not so keen on building them. By the time I'm finished the aircraft model I'm usually keen on moving on to the next one so not much motivation to do the dios.

Think many of us feel the same Andy, for me putting the finishing touches to a model is a bit of a pain, I just want to get finished and move onto the next project.

Same here Vic.......

But if the plane has Just come in, and the next load was in place to re-bomb, the carriers Would still be in the bay!
That's why there would be new carriers on the trollied bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back