1/48 OS2U Kingfisher, Aussie bird.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Computer crashed yesterday, so this is more of a test than any real progress, although the lights have been painted and I have touched up the depth charges.

Nope, no survivors. A total reset back to factory settings, lost all my research. Took the whole day to reset all the stuff, no idea what could have caused it. I am very careful about web sites, and no one uses it but me.

Nope, no survivors. A total reset back to factory settings, lost all my research. Took the whole day to reset all the stuff, no idea what could have caused it. I am very careful about web sites, and no one uses it but me.

Ah... Err... Did you try a "restore" before you went back to factory settings ?? Might have saved all your data ? I've had two crashes since the 1st of Nov., all because of failed Windows "updates". Each time "restore" saved the day.

The Aussie bird looks good !

Charles

Yep, that was the first thing I tried. Darn thing would not go back to a restore point, it kept saying that I had a serious disc failure and that was as far as it would go. I have had to put my wife's laptop back to a restore before, but this was a first. I was playing a facebook game when it happened. I have not gone back to that game yet.
The exhausts, modified and as kit supplied, and the propeller as shown in a picture from the Australian War Memorial archives. (Page 11 of this thread, post #160, 5th picture down, Thanks Wildcat!)

Good stuff Paul.
That's more or less what happened with my computer during my connection problem a week ago - it all went t*ts up after an auto-update, changing all my settings. I managed to get it all back by using my mate and his software, thankfully.

Hoping to get this one done today, My wife is working, I have caught up on personal buisness and it will be up in the mid 60's so I can spray the flat coat and leave it outside to dry.

Users who are viewing this thread