1/72 CAC Boomerang A46-228, BF-M 'Miss Albany', 5 Sqn RAAF. Commonwealth Group Build.

Getting there. Almost paint time. Tossing up wether to scribe some panel lines on the cowling. Not sure if I am that brave. Will post pics when I sort a camera out.
 
If you're not sure practice on a spare spot. When I tried to do lines I put down a piece of tape to give me a straight edge and lightly drew it with a needle. Hope it helps. :)
 
Glad I could be of help. Just take it lightly and slowly David. Going too fast may get you off the track and an added scratch. If you do make a little flub, just run your finger nail over it to close it up and try again. Light scratches are forgiving but deep ruts are not. :)
 
Didnt have the time or the confidence to scribe the cowling. Hope to get time to paint her up tonight. Hope to be finished on time. I just sliced my finger open with a new scapel blade so now I have a handicap and a deadline.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
Still going. Undercoated and working on pilot atm.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 219
Pilot. Looks like he has been down a coal mine. :confused:

Hope to get the airbrush out soon and finish this build up.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back