1/72 CAC Boomerang A46-228, BF-M 'Miss Albany', 5 Sqn RAAF. Commonwealth Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Getting there. Almost paint time. Tossing up wether to scribe some panel lines on the cowling. Not sure if I am that brave. Will post pics when I sort a camera out.

If you're not sure practice on a spare spot. When I tried to do lines I put down a piece of tape to give me a straight edge and lightly drew it with a needle. Hope it helps. :)

Glad I could be of help. Just take it lightly and slowly David. Going too fast may get you off the track and an added scratch. If you do make a little flub, just run your finger nail over it to close it up and try again. Light scratches are forgiving but deep ruts are not. :)

Didnt have the time or the confidence to scribe the cowling. Hope to get time to paint her up tonight. Hope to be finished on time. I just sliced my finger open with a new scapel blade so now I have a handicap and a deadline.

Attachments

• IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Pilot. Looks like he has been down a coal mine. :confused:

Hope to get the airbrush out soon and finish this build up.

Attachments

• IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back