1/72 CAC Boomerang A46-228, BF-M 'Miss Albany', 5 Sqn RAAF. Commonwealth Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the encouragement. For such a small subject there is an awful lot of filling and sanding to be done. Will update soon.

Unfortunately it is quite charakteristic for all Airfix models. But you are going well. Keep heading.:)

Haven't had much time lately to spend modelling. Still in the process of filling and sanding. As said before its Airfix. The wing root joins are not panel lines as far as I can tell but they are as deep as and 4000 layers of Mr Surfacer hasn't helped. Should've used epoxy instead and might still have to. Will post an update soon. I hope...... :fatalfridge:

Cheers,
David.

Stretched sprue works pretty good depending on the gap. For really big gaps I use epoxy. Just be sure to trim it before it fully dries or there will be more sanding. Usually I use JB weld epoxy. Easy to use, easy to clean up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back