1/72 He-115T-2 Swedish - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jan.JPG

TOY SOLDIER HQ INC<P> ODD SIZE 30-35mm SCALE FIGURES FOR SALE

Doesn't have to be scrawny :)

Geo

Here we go ;)

Thank you all for the comments :D would be interesting if I could end up finishing her in a Dio :D :D

Still wondering what to do with this fuselage section, cover up maybe, cut it out, we will have to see, painted the Fuselage interior in Tamiya RLM 02 bit of a special mix
DSCN9041_zpsf5a00fd4.jpg

Dare I say it? This kit is near perfect, no seem lines (and those that are tiny present, you just have to sand down a bit :D) what a kit was meant to be like!!!!! :D Also, for children over the age of 14, apparently they have color coded where light blue and where Dark green should be painted :D hehehehe :)
DSCN9043_zps0990826e.jpg

DSCN9045_zps06ee8b0c.jpg

Finally, I will have to (now that you guys have additcted me to scratch building! :D) Make the bombardier/commander's floor panel and spruce up the cockpit a bit :D
DSCN9042_zps8eb1e00b.jpg

painted, might rip out the seat as the actual aircrafts seem to be more bucket-ish, that old resin on the left is going to make the commander's "laying down" seat position, more coats of light paint and work to be done :D :
DSCN9046_zps5ac0f165.jpg

Last edited:
The first is whether mood and put a photo as you take it over ...

I have the same but I do avion avion estubo in Pollenca in Mallorca in 1938-1939, in tests of oxidation in the waters of the Mediterranean, I guess to have knowledge of what they should do after the conflict began after item to invade africa and stuff ......

I plan to buy the interior Extratech fotograqbado has ensi for this model because the interior is very bland, and the task I set myself to do with strantaer can not get another model to detail at this scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back