1/72 He-115T-2 Swedish - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here we go

Thank you all for the comments would be interesting if I could end up finishing her in a Dio

Still wondering what to do with this fuselage section, cover up maybe, cut it out, we will have to see, painted the Fuselage interior in Tamiya RLM 02 bit of a special mix

Dare I say it? This kit is near perfect, no seem lines (and those that are tiny present, you just have to sand down a bit ) what a kit was meant to be like!!!!! Also, for children over the age of 14, apparently they have color coded where light blue and where Dark green should be painted hehehehe

Finally, I will have to (now that you guys have additcted me to scratch building! ) Make the bombardier/commander's floor panel and spruce up the cockpit a bit

painted, might rip out the seat as the actual aircrafts seem to be more bucket-ish, that old resin on the left is going to make the commander's "laying down" seat position, more coats of light paint and work to be done :

Last edited:
The first is whether mood and put a photo as you take it over ...

I have the same but I do avion avion estubo in Pollenca in Mallorca in 1938-1939, in tests of oxidation in the waters of the Mediterranean, I guess to have knowledge of what they should do after the conflict began after item to invade africa and stuff ......

I plan to buy the interior Extratech fotograqbado has ensi for this model because the interior is very bland, and the task I set myself to do with strantaer can not get another model to detail at this scale.

Users who are viewing this thread