5yr project complete

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

chook

Airman 1st Class
Mar 24, 2008
Sydney
IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG
Finished ute and bought first house now back to P-51D BBDoll. Sorry the photos are so big. Please feel free to downsize and thanks in advance if you do.

Sean

Hey man that looks superb! :)

Is the whole car a HZ or just the from clip and guards?

What's it running and also how much of a difference does the thermo fan make? I'm thinking of putting one on my torana.

Love the scoop! Off a new Mustang?

Final question :lol: Holden colour Turbine Grey or am I off the mark.

Anyway thanks for the shots man. The size does the beast justice!

Hey man that looks superb! :)

Is the whole car a HZ or just the from clip and guards?

What's it running and also how much of a difference does the thermo fan make? I'm thinking of putting one on my torana.

Love the scoop! Off a new Mustang?

Final question :lol: Holden colour Turbine Grey or am I off the mark.

Anyway thanks for the shots man. The size does the beast justice!
Only compliance plate is HZ! No really Premier front, Statesman dash and front apron. VN Commodore 308 underneath. Thermo fan worth it's weight in gold only really when stuck in traffic apart from that not needed really. Scoop and flutes bought from Rare Spares and installed myself. Colour is a custom mix of m y choosing. What Torana you got? XU or SS. I was going to put Torana flared wheel guards but that would be too much even for me.

Ah cool man! Yeah the flared guards should be used sparingly even on Toranas :lol:

I've got an LX sedan. Its ridgy didge really apart from a set of Lukey pipes. Will start to get some real work done in a few months, either hot up its 202 or just go and get a 308.

Love the wheels by the way did you get the colour matched or the other way round?

Cheers mate.

heh heh not surprised only responses from aussies and kiwi's! Heinz the wheels were painted a slightly darker shade of ute colour. they were originally gold. A4K all bits from holdens of that era can interchange kind of like mr potato head. I chose the statesman front apron to fatten up the front profile. 109 thankyou for your comment on scoop. I've talked to many holden fans that think it should not be there.

Looking great! Although I am a Ford man lol!

But those old square shape holden utes look awesome with the scoop I reckon, great job mate!

BTW, I'm diggin the EA in the background lo, I own 2 myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back