Achtung Mosquito!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work Jan. What colour is it though? It looks like the 'old' idea of 'Sky Type S', or 'Duck Egg Green', before paint and model companies realised the actual colour of 'Sky'.I'm not being derogatory, but shouldn't it be more of 'cream' shade?

Cheers Terry! Think that it might the lighting that's f*cking thing s up old boy....I'll have a look tomorrow to compare and leave you a 25 page report with 5 copies...

Must be the lighting - I hope. BTW, that report, you'll be including the paint depth in microns, and the reflective rate table, won't you old chap?
Been meaning to ask, who's the Judy in your new avatar?

Me too. I wonder where they put the Air Hostess on those flights?! Sorry, to be 'Politically correct' these days (Bah! Humbug!), I should have written 'Flight Attendant'. B*ll*cks, sounds like someone who looks after Public Lavatories!

NOT happy with these decals at all.... Very fragile and so far they don't respond to the Set and Sol. Nothing wrong with the quality I think....more like old age I'd guess. Oh well, the trials goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread