Achtung Mosquito! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
139sqncrst.gif

Well, here goes chaps.....be gentle!:oops: :lol:

DSCF0001-1.jpg

The first thing that I did was to get the wheels off the frame....
Would make a complete *rse of myself not getting weighted wheels, wouldn't I?:lol:

Mosquito2.jpg

After that I started fiddeling with the hinges for the landing gear doors....

Mosquito1.jpg

Tiny wee f*ckers to bend! One of these I managed to lose, only to find when I had bent another one...:rolleyes: :lol:

Mosquito3.jpg

Mosquito4.jpg

After that it was the radiators turn....
Mosquito5.jpg

Rear.....

Mosquito6.jpg

....and front. Lost one of these tiny bits as well, but found it the next day!

Mosquito8.jpg

Seat was next....

Mosquito9.jpg

Now I'm trying to get the shape of the fenders right.....easier said than done...:( :lol:

Not going well now....$%*"#...photo etch! :lol: Think that I'll try another thicker superglue for the plastic/metal....:lol:
One of the metal parts split in two's with one disappearing down the carpetmonsters throat. Will be using the armrest parts from the kit with the photo etch seat instead now....:lol:
Which is the best superglue for this and does ANYONE sell the shade for the interior...? Using the Tamiya suggested way, I need to mix three to get the right interior color...I'd like to avoid that.

Jan try to buy a superglue but in a gel.The kind of the acrylate glue gets drying a little bit longer than the standard Suprglue.

You are welcome buddy..For the interior colour I can suggest the RAF interior colour Humbrol158 and its equivalents you can find on IPMS Stockholm site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back