Airframes paintings as promised.

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
64,231
15,146
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Location
Cheshire, UK
For those of you who asked, here's a sample of some of my paintings, and one of my profiles.
The paintings are:-
'Final Flight'. 625 Sqn. Lancaster. (Shot down that night over Stuttgart.)
'Lakeland-Low Level' Tornados over Cumbria.
'Jaguars in the Gulf.'
'Phantoms Inbound.' Phantom FG1's, 111 Sqn. over the Scottish coast.
Profile - Hunter F6. 66 Sqn. R.A.F. Acklington, 1959.
Hope you like them!
Terry.
 

Attachments

  • aircraft paintings 008.jpg
    aircraft paintings 008.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 513
  • aircraft paintings 009.jpg
    aircraft paintings 009.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 505
  • aircraft paintings 010.jpg
    aircraft paintings 010.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 503
  • aircraft paintings 011.jpg
    aircraft paintings 011.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 517
  • Hunter F6 plan.jpg
    Hunter F6 plan.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 490
Wow, nice work, Terry! :thumbleft:
 
Love them Terry, especially the Lanc!!
 
love the jaguar's terry
 
Been said but I'll say it again, fantastic work mate! :)
 
Well, Njaco, I loaned the original to someone, and never got it back, otherwise you could have it for a moderate sum! Can always do you (or other members) one if you want, your choice of aircraft/scene, at cost price plus P&P. I normally work to 20x30, 24x36 inches, or larger, oils on canvas.
 
Good stuff, can I use one of them for siggies? :lol:

But seriously, looking excellent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back