Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Roadster 1:12 scale

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Terry, how did the wedding go, saw there was a lot of rain over your way over the weekend, my youngest granddaughter had her hen night in York with lots of umbrella pics. :D

Wedding was,...er... "different", but fantastic, with Gemma having organised everything, and making all the various decorations etc.
And in a wonderful venue - a former minor "stately home" near Stroud, Gloucestershire (Yes, for our former Colony population, the place next door to where the sauce comes from !), with canapes and drinks on the lawn, and followed by an excellent dinner, with live music later, from a really good band.
We'd booked a taxi for 22.30 hrs, in order to get back to our equally splendid country manor hotel, but I believe the "festivities" were planned to continue until the very wee hours, with Gemma's friends etc.
Weather was atrocious on the drive down on Saturday, definitely IMC, like driving through cloud, but on the day (Sunday), the sun came out, blue skies and the odd fluffy white cloud and very warm, late into the evening.
The only downside, for me, was the lack of disabled facilities at both locations, meaning lots of walking and coping with stairs / steps, with some uneven surfaces, so I was basically b*lloxed by the time I surfaced this morning (Monday), and more so after the drive home.
But it's amazing what a bottle of rather good Argentinian red wine can do to relax the aches and pains - oh, look, there's still half a bottle left ....
drink !!

Wedding was,...er... "different", but fantastic, with Gemma having organised everything, and making all the various decorations etc.
And in a wonderful venue - a former minor "stately home" near Stroud, Gloucestershire (Yes, for our former Colony population, the place next door to where the sauce comes from !), with canapes and drinks on the lawn, and followed by an excellent dinner, with live music later, from a really good band.
We'd booked a taxi for 22.30 hrs, in order to get back to our equally splendid country manor hotel, but I believe the "festivities" were planned to continue until the very wee hours, with Gemma's friends etc.
Weather was atrocious on the drive down on Saturday, definitely IMC, like driving through cloud, but on the day (Sunday), the sun came out, blue skies and the odd fluffy white cloud and very warm, late into the evening.
The only downside, for me, was the lack of disabled facilities at both locations, meaning lots of walking and coping with stairs / steps, with some uneven surfaces, so I was basically b*lloxed by the time I surfaced this morning (Monday), and more so after the drive home.
But it's amazing what a bottle of rather good Argentinian red wine can do to relax the aches and pains - oh, look, there's still half a bottle left ....
drink !!
Ar*e!

Thanks for checking in folks and were still plodding on. I've been doing a lot of bodywork spraying and a little tinkering with the engine compartment but for the moment, this is where I got to a few days ago.

20230720 4.JPG

20230720 5.JPG

20230720 6.JPG

:D

Did a little more today, some deal work on the dashboard (no pic, sorry) and fitting the fuel tank, feed and vent lines.

320230730 1.JPG

320230730 2.JPG

320230730 3.JPG

I followed the instructions with these fuel lines so one over and one under the rear axle is correct re the instruction though I do find it a bit odd. :scratch:
320230730 4.JPG

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back