AN IDIOT (RG LUNATIC) IS ATTACKING THIS FORUM

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
Apr 9, 2005
Colorado, USA
It is with sad news that I must report that a former member who is somewhere between imbecile and retard has decided to bring his unwanted and unsolicited dribblings on this forum. We did find this person (when he was a member) was highly intelligent and knowledgeable but was also mentally unstable to the point where he actually threatening members. Despite his knowledge of WW2 we took steps to ensure he was removed. We have now found due to his relocation he is occasionally coming on this forum and polluting it with his moronic drool that is representative of a villain from the old Batman show. We will do everything in our power to ensure this idiot is immediately removed from this site.

It's unfortunate because in essence he is just a wanna-be and was probably the school yard punching bag in his adolescent years.

BTW he was recently hospitalized - let's hope his stay was painful.

Thank You;

FBJ

Wasn't me...

Keep up the good work. I truly appreciate the effort the Moderators put out to keep this sight up and running and in a civil manor.

Thank you.

The funny thing is he thinks that people are not allowed to have there opinions here.

That is flat out wrong? If any member of this forum feels this way they should PM a moderator and the issue will be worked out in a civil manner.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and views on any subject, and if everyone stays civil we can all learn from each other.

Classic ww2aircraft.net quotes:

fly boy said: "isn't that the first jet bomber? becasue i have flown one in a flight sim before and i know how it handles"

fly boy said: "wait what ok who made the b-2 crash come on people that messed up its a b-2"

:lol:

It is with sad news that I must report that a former member who is somewhere between imbecile and retard has decided to bring his unwanted and unsolicited dribblings on this forum. We did find this person (when he was a member) was highly intelligent and knowledgeable but was also mentally unstable to the point where he actually threatening members. Despite his knowledge of WW2 we took steps to ensure he was removed. We have now found due to his relocation he is occasionally coming on this forum and polluting it with his moronic drool that is representative of a villain from the old Batman show. We will do everything in our power to ensure this idiot is immediately removed from this site.

It's unfortunate because in essence he is just a wanna-be and was probably the school yard punching bag in his adolescent years.

BTW he was recently hospitalized - let's hope his stay was painful.

Thank You;

FBJ

Dang it! How did you find out I escaped so fast??

Just wondering, what does come in between an imbecile and a retard anyway? Inquireing minds want to know.

Cretin is the oldest and probably comes from an old French word for Christian. The implication was that people with significant intellectual or developmental disabilities were "still human" (or "still Christian") and deserved to be treated with basic human dignity. This term has not been used in any serious or scientific endeavor since the middle of the 20th century and is now always considered a term of abuse: notably, in the 1964 movie Becket (film), King Henry II calls his son and heir a "cretin." "Cretinism" is also used as an obsolescent term to refer to the condition of congenital hypothyroidism, in which there is some degree of mental retardation.

Idiot indicated the greatest degree of intellectual disability, where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard himself or herself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by the term profound mental retardation.

Imbecile indicated an intellectual disability less extreme than idiocy and not necessarily inherited. It is now usually subdivided into two categories, known as severe mental retardation and moderate mental retardation.

Moron was defined by the American Association for the Study of the Feeble-minded in 1910, following work by Henry H. Goddard, as the term for an adult with a mental age between eight and twelve; mild mental retardation is now the term for this condition. Alternative definitions of these terms based on IQ were also used. This group was known in UK law from 1911 to 1959/60 as "feeble-minded."

If its who I think it is, I can only say that FlyboyJ is spot on. I wasn't a member then but I read some of his posts. Great knowledge wrapped up in a oxygen thief's brain.

Trust the Mods and Admins. They definately know what they are doing.

Cretin is the oldest and probably comes from an old French word for Christian. The implication was that people with significant intellectual or developmental disabilities were "still human" (or "still Christian") and deserved to be treated with basic human dignity. This term has not been used in any serious or scientific endeavor since the middle of the 20th century and is now always considered a term of abuse: notably, in the 1964 movie Becket (film), King Henry II calls his son and heir a "cretin." "Cretinism" is also used as an obsolescent term to refer to the condition of congenital hypothyroidism, in which there is some degree of mental retardation.

Idiot indicated the greatest degree of intellectual disability, where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard himself or herself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by the term profound mental retardation.

Imbecile indicated an intellectual disability less extreme than idiocy and not necessarily inherited. It is now usually subdivided into two categories, known as severe mental retardation and moderate mental retardation.

Moron was defined by the American Association for the Study of the Feeble-minded in 1910, following work by Henry H. Goddard, as the term for an adult with a mental age between eight and twelve; mild mental retardation is now the term for this condition. Alternative definitions of these terms based on IQ were also used. This group was known in UK law from 1911 to 1959/60 as "feeble-minded."

That is one of those wierd things I've always wanted to know but never cared enought to find out. More or less, "Interested, but not very" kind of way.

Good post Sys.

I am Lunatic and I am an idiot.

I just tipped my hand

I'm reposting this idiot's post so everyone on this forum could see what an @sshole we have to deal with every so often.

BlackDawn said:
I'm PM'ing this to you because I'm sure my reply will be deleted.....

Original Post

Flyboy, lets be clear. You're confusing an attack on this Forum with an attack on YOU (and the other dictators who've stolen this Forum).

But I guess to you these are one and the same right?

If I were attacking this Forum it would be unusable.

I'm just amusing myself and watching you squirm right now... got some time to kill.

It is with sad news that I must report that a former member who is somewhere between imbecile and retard has decided to bring his unwanted and unsolicited dribblings on this forum. We did find this person (when he was a member) was highly intelligent and knowledgeable but was also mentally unstable to the point where he actually threatening members.

THAT'S A LIE. I never threatened anyone. I was threatened with physical violence by one of the moderators should he be able to find me, but I never threatened anyone in any way.

Despite his knowledge of WW2 we took steps to insure he was removed. We have now found due to his relocation he is occasionally coming on this forum and polluting it with his moronic drool that is representative of a villain from the old Batman show.

Another lie. I had a disagreement concerning history with another member who later became a moderator. In one of his pm's to me he had promised he was going to have me removed from the board and when he became a moderator he quickly made good on his promise. I worked this out with David and returned to the board but you then acted on behalf of your buddy and banned me again for the flimsiest of reasons based mostly upon a post that you edited in such a way ("any response and your banned") to justify your actions after I PM'd you.

NOTE: this was in direct violation of David's and my agreement - specifically that if I was to be banned in the future it would be by him and no one else!

We will do everything in our power to ensure this idiot is immediately removed from this site.

LOL - I'm just amusing myself with you guys right now. When I return from the ME this time (my last trip BTW), I'll deal with this issue in earnest.

When the time comes, we shall see how much "power" you really have :shock:

Me the "wanna-be"? You're dreaming m8. In the last 3 years since you first banned me I've made millions of $ and seen more action than you can dream of.

I tried to contact David to see what was up with his not keeping his word, but got no replies. Too bad for him since I'd simply have made him a cash offer for this board and dealt with it that way.

BTW he was recently hospitalized - let's hope his stay was painful.FBJ

It was. I took a large caliber hit to the chest fired by a kid almost a quarter mile away. My BA stopped the round but it shattered my ribs, collapsed my lung, and caused my heart to go into shock. It's taken me over six months of rehab to get cleared to return to the field. This was the second time I've been seriously wounded in the last couple of years. Last time I'd had my foot ripped open by a roadside bomb (the driver was killed, the seat ripped off the frame and sliced through my boot).

The funny thing is, I thought I was going to die and one of the few regrets that passed through my mind was that I'd never dealt with the unjust way I was treated by those of you who usurped this board. Literally hundreds of hours distracting myself from the day to day horror of my Father's slow death. So you can bet I'm going to deal with this in full measure when I have the time to do so!

Anyway, you will be glad to know that I will stop posting here soon. I'll be gone for at least 3 months, perhaps as much as 6 months.

When I return I promise I'll not be so forgiving about your deleting my posts. It'd be fun to demonstrate now but I ship out in a couple of weeks and don't have the time to follow it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back