AN IDIOT (RG LUNATIC) IS ATTACKING THIS FORUM

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you have a serious problem. Its just the internet. Spending as much time as you are apparently doing is called STALKING and its a crime in some parts. Get a life.

But you are amusing.

oh, if you don't like this forum, take your"millions" and start your own forum. I just don't get this.

I guess my question to you is why come back at all if you dont like it. Plan and simple? All you are doing is trying to pick a fight.

Haven't been around long enough to know your past Blackdawn, but you do seem to be a bit over the top on this issue. You take the time to send me and most likely every other poster in this thread a PM tells me you have way too much time on your hands.
I do hope you get better from your injuries and think you need to take some time off and deal with any other issues you may have (mental, physical, whatever they may be).

Those stats if accurate are somewhat worrying but they do not surprise me. I think they encapsulate most of the things to do with the internet whether it is forums or YouTube etc.

I thought this site would be no different and those who kindly say cheers to my vid posts are often the mods et al. But I am adult enough to realise that you won't get everyone saying thanks. This is a fact of life however disappointing.

Quality over quantity I console myself!

Anyway, I have strong feelings about the politics of WW2 but I prefer to stick to discussing the hardware and personalities etc. I mean, after all, the site does have 'aircraft' in the title which should indicate what we wanna discuss.

This is one of the best forums on the net and I for one appreciate all the hard work that goes into it behind the scenes.

What exactly is your point, Lunatic? Is this how you get your jollies? Should we give a crap how you feel or that you feel you have been treated unjustly?

I have to agree, You defiantly don't sound like you love or even like aviation. You seem to spend all your spare time trying to get back in here just to babble on like a child on how you hate this place.

The stats are screwed because he thinks that several members here are the same person. He PM'd me thinking I was someone else.

I say again, I've seen his history on this board and the Admins and Mods are correct. He has the problem.

He claimed to have been shot - ha! He probably got VD from visiting gay bars. In any event jerk-off post away, we're just going to continue to ban your silly ass.

BTW - I've pissed inside more planes than you have ever dreamed of putting your faggoty hands on!!!! You are nothing more than a wanna-be and probably would get airsick from watching RC aircraft fly....

One more thing, if you bought this forum and "took control", you would truly be an Army of one. We have seen how you operate, and you would quickly have people leaving this place in droves.

Good point, good post. Having a party doesn't mean anybody is gonna show.

This was the second time I've been seriously wounded in the last couple of years. Last time I'd had my foot ripped open by a roadside bomb (the driver was killed, the seat ripped off the frame and sliced through my boot).

Real translation - "I slipped in the shower and got impaled with my newest sextoy. As I bounced off the wall I landed on my impaled fat ass right on the toilet seat - impaled and stuck to the toilet. The fire department had to come - cut a hole in my house and pull me from my bathroom"

Can't decide whether he deserves it or its just wasted on him.

Attachments

• loser.jpg
    loser.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 235
LMFAO!!!! That picture is priceless. And if our friend is half as bad as you guys describe it is fitting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back