AN IDIOT (RG LUNATIC) IS ATTACKING THIS FORUM

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - I've pissed inside more planes than you have ever dreamed of putting your faggoty hands on!!!! You are nothing more than a wanna-be and probably would get airsick from watching RC aircraft fly....

:lol:

Thats going into the quote thread I am going to start! :lol:

I think I know who this guy is, but I'll let you guys fight it out.

As far as his comment about admins doing most of the posting though.........yeah, it's true. Just look at the numbers. Yeah, we wish we could get more participation out of newbies and everyone. But isn't that "sort of" the job of the admins, to keep threads going and get some threads started? And, as I see it, the admins (and others) here know a S**T load more about planes, WWII, pilots, etc, than I do. Why open my mouth and show my stupidity when I can just read and learn?

But I'll still post in the Breaking News thread!!!!!!! Now THAT, I know about!!!!

I thought I was going to die and one of the few regrets that passed through my mind was that I'd never dealt with the unjust way I was treated by those of you who usurped this board

Feck my dog sunshine!!!!

A honking high caliber hit to the chest? collapsed lung? heart stopping?

And all you can do is think about the nasty people on this forum that threw stones at a fool.

You need to get a life. :rolleyes: :twisted: (or get one back, whatever)

Sympathy is in the dictionary between sh!t and syphillis.

Well ive never read any posts by this guy i think? but i can say one thing hes never been in the service for our country. sounds to me like a tongue flapping kid that got punched by his momma too many times :D see lucky i told you crack is not good !

Okay... So that's the weirdo who PMed me replies to your first post of this thread, FBJ... Saying that he wasn't attacking the forum but you and the mods personnally and blah, blah, blah...

Why did he send me those PMs (four in total) ? I have no idea. But who gives a f*ck anyway ? :lol:

Glad I didn't get any PM's from him, I don't like spam. But regardless how bad he was treated (whatever, I don't know the story), I think it's rather childish to keep on trying to get revence for more than a year. Then you seriously need to get a live or at least go to a psychiatrist. Mybe he spend to much time in a coffeshop in Amsterdam?

We are pretty sure who it is, when we have a 100% ID I'll be more than willing to share that information so all our members will know what an idiot this guy is.

Hi Joe, was this the same guy "Monk" that was posting on Syscom's thread? I got a PM from him now the thread is locked up too.

Like Les said it was Lunatic. I wondered the same thing if it was also Monk. I have a feeling he's been lurking around here.

Its one thing to have knowledge and another completely to believe only you know everything and everybody else just can't handle the "truth".

But he has some serious, serious problems if he is making it a hobby to attack this forum. A case study in a lost mind. And the sad thing is he will never, ever realize it.

Theodore Kaczynski's brother in the flesh.

Yes this was Monk and several other people. He obviously is mentaly unstable that he wants to have "revenge" in a forum.

A sad sad individual...

Hi Joe, was this the same guy "Monk" that was posting on Syscom's thread? I got a PM from him now the thread is locked up too.
Yep - RG_Lunatic - the biggest moron we have ever had on this site, bent on revenge against all us evil mods and admin folks. He claims he's some kind of operative but in essence he's just a jerkoff with a laptop and a Verizon wireless card who doesn't have a life or a brain. Yes freebird, the same guy.

I appreciate the support all the membership is giving us - it seems all of you who got his moronic e mail recognize what an idiot this guy is.

I copped a crazy PM too. WHAT THE HELL! :lol:

Ramblings of a crazed individual. For the record Moderators are aces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back