AN IDIOT (RG LUNATIC) IS ATTACKING THIS FORUM

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I havent posted in a while (nobody noticed ?) is because I took a staple to the finger.....
I was lucky...it missed the bone....but I stopped breathing for a coupla seconds.
Then to cap it all.....I busted a string on my guitar....
Well ...you can imagine......I just went to pieces..
It was all your fault......

Gee Crashgate.... sorry to hear you're down on your luck, Pal. Is there anything we can do ? (no I don't have the winning lottery ticket).

You have been missed.....

Charles

I hope you finger is OK. Hope it wasn't your middle finger, I don't know how I'd drive a car without the use of my middle finger? Were you able to salvage the staple for re-use?

Hey everyone, Crashgate is back. We can now stop IM'ing the admins wondering what happened to our pal.

Glad to hear everything is better.

P.S. Charles - Believe me.............that was a joke! :)

BlackDawn. Anybody heard of this guy? I just received a deranged ranting that included potential threats of violence against the mods. Where did this guy come from. Never seen him before.

BlackDawn. Anybody heard of this guy? I just received a deranged ranting that included potential threats of violence against the mods. Where did this guy come from. Never seen him before.
He's really RG LUNATIC!

Here's his pic....

Attachments

• wowyoulose.jpg
    wowyoulose.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 161
Kept the staple as a souvenir....changed the guitar string....working through it ....ok
Reading you guys keeps me happy...
By the way...we just had an earthquake early hours of the morning !!
The earth moved for me at last....
Epicentre just a few miles away !! scared me shi#less :shock:

I am really sorry to all you guys that you are having to endure these PMs from this *******.

Its really pathetic really that he resorts to this childish banter.

Adler said it. He needs medical help. His rantings are not normal. Its creepy. I've never forgotten a crazy dude that showed up at work one day. Crazy people make all your senses go on high alert. Must be some primordial/reptilian brain thing related to fight or flight. Really creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back