AN IDIOT (RG LUNATIC) IS ATTACKING THIS FORUM (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has enough money to buy the forum, he must have enough money to make his own.

Something is wrong with his reasoning.

Read his last post. He does not have the time or want the trouble of having to Moderate his own site. Looks like he'd rather let someone else do that, but it must be to his own liking from the little I know about this person.
Don't like what's cooking, get out of the Kitchen.

P.S. I did get a P.M. and I wasn't even around when this guy was on the board contributing.

Im just an as*hole and I play that part on the internet as well... Many people dislike me, and I could care less.... This is my internet home.... I spend a portion of what little "me" time I have on this site only.... I dont participate in any other message board...

Many guys here are truly good friends of mine and the only thing that stops us from getting together is the free time to do so.... I know I could count on several guys here who would welcome me in if I showed up on thier doorstep... This place IS a second home to me....

Therefore, I not only do not put up with bullsh!t on this board, I go out of my way to eliminate it before there is a problem... I will pick fights, usually with newer members, in an effort to either push their buttons and see the true member inside, or to simply get them to say the wrong thing to a big ol longhaired bully of a Moderator so I can ban their as*....

I protect my own in whatever I do, and this site is no different.... I carry a blade on me at all times here in Mississippi, and I do so on this site....

AND FOR THE RECORD, the Mods here had a talk with horse after the Lunatic was banned, the first and second time, and he was just fully fed up with LGs bullsh!t... He told us he lied to him to satiate him, made sh!t up so he would just leave him alone.... Horse is a non-confrontational individual, and this situation made him very uncomfortable.... He agreed that we did everything right... What the Lunatic says here concerning his first and second bannings is utter smegma.... He is not aware of the true converstions Horse had with the Mods here...

If a member becomes too disruptive for the community good, he's banned.... RG wore out his welcome, plain and simple... U dont get into pissing matches with Moderators, no matter how much THEY break the rules, its THEIR rules...

Here's what he posted to me.
my reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude the stats are correct. I PM'd about 40 people just to show I could. You got a copy because you are #33 on my list.

You say you've seen stuff from me on the board. But what you don't realize is that the moderators have selectively deleted many of my posts. I would not put it past them to have edited them as well... notice that Flyboy's repost of my post leaves out the stats?

For instance, my post "Setting the record strait about the ban (RG_Lunatic)" concerning the first ban has been removed. This is in direct violation of my agreement with Horse (the board owner). It has turned out Horse is not a man of his word.

In that post I showed in detail how every reason Adler used to justify his banning me was invalid. In fact, every reason he gave had to do with email exchanges which were made after the ban.

Oh, and when you think your dying you don't choose what passes through your mind m8.

I love the last line. Freaking idiot! I can think of something to go thru his mind.

I got this

Part2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAdlerIstGelandet
The funny thing is he thinks that people are not allowed to have there opinions here.

That is flat out wrong? If any member of this forum feels this way they should PM a moderator and the issue will be worked out in a civil manner.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and views on any subject, and if everyone stays civil we can all learn from each other.

Adler you are so full of BS it makes me sick! It was YOU who threatened to track me down and beat me up! (That's funny too, I doubt you could have then, and now you'd not last a minute). I believe your words were "You better hope I don't find you". It was you who responded to my civil PM's with all caps replies full of cuss words and threats. It was you who swore you were going to have me removed from this board. If I had access to my old desktop machine I'd publish those correspondence right now - I will after my return.

The facts are the facts. You didn't like that I pointed out the fact that the number of German's involved in the Nazi party and its actions were much much larger than you want to believe. When presented with the facts you went berserk. Everything else stemmed from that and your vendetta against me and politicing on this board.

========================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksnort101
Keep up the good work. I truly appreciate the effort the Moderators put out to keep this sight up and running and in a civil manor.

Bucksnort, they don't "keep the sight up and running in a civil manner", they dominate it!

Last August, while in the hospital, I amused myself by learning to write scripts to collect data off this board. Since so many of the membership have never posted or have not been active for a long time, I decided to define "active members" as those who had made at least 2 posts and had logged in within the previous six months. Here are the figures at that time:

Total posts: 230,875

Top 3 Posters:
DerAdlerIstGelandet (Moderator): 24,217
cheddar cheese (Moderator): 20,507
the lancaster kicks (Moderator): 20,023

So the top 3 posters, all moderators, made almost 30% of all posts.

But it gets worse. All moderators/admins together made over 50% of the posts. The top 20 posters made 72%, and the top 30 posters made 80%, of all posts made.

So while they try to present this as a board open to the public, it really is not. It is just a place where they write and you read. And if you express an opinion they don't like I assure you you will be shouted down and if you do not give in you will be banned. It didn't used to be this way. They've turned this forum into a source of historical pollution, nothing more.

The fact is this is a "club" where the moderators/admins present their opinions of WWII history as if it were the gospel and ban anyone who dissents.

=========

Have fun!

Dan, well said Bro - the feeling is mutual.

Lunatic - Listen dipsh!t...

Every PM you send to me I'm just going to post here after I or one of the other mods ban you. Understand that now there are an additional 50 or so people that have seen you for the moronic idiot that you are. Why don't you cut your losses and go play somewhere else because evidently you aren't welcomed here BY ANYONE.

BTW while you're in NY there's this big stone bridge connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan - why not visit it (you could actually walk across it) and while in the center spare the human race one less idiot and just jump. With a little luck you'll die quickly.

Ah, tis the season for the forum trolls, it seems. When I used to moderate, I got one that was WONDERFUL. I wish I had saved some of it, for when I need a laugh or three. Talking about the length of ears and how it applies to... god, I forget.

I didn't even rate a PM. LOL probably because I wasn't active. I think the mods are doing a great job, and I haven't been here for very long at all!

The guy needs to get a life, stop living in his parent's basement playing World of Warcraft or whatever (Second Life? I dunno), watching hentai and pretending he's Sailor Venus or whatever. Seriously.

BTW while you're in NY there's this big stone bridge connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan - why not visit it (you could actually walk across it) and while in the center spare the human race one less idiot and just jump. With a little luck you'll die quickly.

Just don't wash up on the Jersey side. I'll kick you back in.

You can't have a performance if you don't have an audience. I think the more we react we're just giving him satisfaction. If he's ignored, he has lost. I don't think I'm gonna react anymore. Don't wanna give the prick the satisfaction.

Man you need help Dude. You are apparently such a good stats guy. You should recognize that the number of forums for you to post is in the millions and millions. This is the one that you must foist your petard? Really. It's the friggin' internet dude. Kinda like having a conversation on the short bus with people whose eyes are too wide apart.

Move on. Leave us airplane geeks alone. We like each other and get along well.

Also your stats about posts are just that...stats. As Mark Twain once said, there are lies, damn lies and statistics. I could quote your same stats in a completely different light. For starters, one of your top three posters, you moron, was a young kid that has not posted here in about a year. He got an EFFING JOB!!! [we miss you Lanc]

U dont get into pissing matches with Moderators, no matter how much THEY break the rules, its THEIR rules...[/B]

You know Dan I once questioned how certain things were done by the Mods here. I to thought that the Mods posted too much, were perhaps biased towards the USA point of view, influenced threads too much, were unfair in their justice, etc etc.

Until.....

The little light bulb went off in my tiny brain. I thought just what you posted above. "This is their sandbox, they can and do what they want......if I don't like I can go some where else". The Mods here as just as big fans of WW2 as I am, so why can't they post.

Now I take the forum as it is, simple as that. I am not saying anything bad about it whatsoever, just that I take it as it is. I gain knowledge from it where ever I can. Anyone who can't to the same.....needs to get a life. If your world is soooo small that you have the time to post and PM people to annoy them......you are a sad sad person. I feel sorry for you that doing this rates sooo high up in your priorities. Dude, Lunatic go spend so time with your wife, or children or family....stop wasting your time here annoying people.

Now......does anyone else here getting tired of all this drama and bitching? I feel like a bunch of chicks here discussing boy problems. :lol:

Lunatic.....I have no problem with you personally. But really just give it up, your not welcomed here. Go give your kids a hug or read them a book or something. Really just go, please. This is sooo stupid grown men acting like this. Just drop it.

We should put an end to this sillyness.

If we ignore him, he will stop.

BTW, Ive never seen the mods stop any type of discussion early on, about a subject regarding aircraft/weapons/war unless it was blatantly stupid. And that means only a dozen or so.

He's the old member Lunatic Thor....

I remember reading something about him a while back when I started on this forum.

This idiot PM me as well and I asked Chris what was this all about, because I did not have a clue what this guy was going on about, because the way he said everything he sounded like a nut case.

He needs some very, and I mean very strong medication and a very good, like a person that does wonders head doctor to correct all of his strange thoughts.

I just got one this morning,something about discharging his weapon or some such and that he works for some agency for the usa ? dont really care dont really want to care i'm going back to the breaking news thread:D

You know Dan I once questioned how certain things were done by the Mods here. I to thought that the Mods posted too much, were perhaps biased towards the USA point of view, influenced threads too much, were unfair in their justice, etc etc.

Until.....

The little light bulb went off in my tiny brain. I thought just what you posted above. "This is their sandbox, they can and do what they want......if I don't like I can go some where else". The Mods here as just as big fans of WW2 as I am, so why can't they post.

Now I take the forum as it is, simple as that. I am not saying anything bad about it whatsoever, just that I take it as it is. I gain knowledge from it where ever I can. Anyone who can't to the same.....needs to get a life. If your world is soooo small that you have the time to post and PM people to annoy them......you are a sad sad person. I feel sorry for you that doing this rates sooo high up in your priorities. Dude, Lunatic go spend so time with your wife, or children or family....stop wasting your time here annoying people.

Now......does anyone else here getting tired of all this drama and bitching? I feel like a bunch of chicks here discussing boy problems. :lol:

Lunatic.....I have no problem with you personally. But really just give it up, your not welcomed here. Go give your kids a hug or read them a book or something. Really just go, please. This is sooo stupid grown men acting like this. Just drop it.

Hunter, great point and yes I'd like to move on away from this. The only reason why I pushed this out toward the membership so they would know where these insane e mails were coming from and those affected by all this could voice their opinions toward this @sshole that his e mails and presence on this site is unwelcome. Yes, I think the thing to do is just ignore the idiot, his posts will be immediately deleted and to everyone else, I suggest you just delete his e mails now that we know what kind of person we're dealing with.

Thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back