An Old Temple in my Neighbourhood (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went to see a cruise ship today.
Not so many pics as to launch a new thread but a beautiful ship on a beautiful day.

Came across a summer festival on the way.
01.JPG

Water gate to prevent tsunami.
02.JPG

Osaka Port
03.JPG

Osaka Port
04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

Thanks.

Shinpachi.....2 years ago today, we met in Osaka....how time flies my friend.....i hope we will meet again hopefully in 2018 to see some more of Osaka and add Nara back on the list.....

Shinpachi.....2 years ago today, we met in Osaka....how time flies my friend.....i hope we will meet again hopefully in 2018 to see some more of Osaka and add Nara back on the list.....

It was a memorable moment Wayne but, as I said, my physical condition does not allow me to be a guide for you anymore.
Chance was once and that was the last one.
No more.

It was a memorable moment Wayne but, as I said, my physical condition does not allow me to be a guide for you anymore.
Chance was once and that was the last one.
No more.

I would not do that to you my friend, you were a most generous host, i would simply wish to catch up and say hello, if time would permit.
We do wish to see more of Osaka and Nara was the one location we did not get to....

I do hope you are doing well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back